Fuel Cards in Luxembourg 2018: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sector
"Fuel Cards in Luxembourg 2018", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Luxembourg.
Total fleet card volumes rose by 6.6% in 2017 to total 626 million liters, breaking the downward trend started in 2014.
- The total number of service stations in Luxembourg increased by 1.7% in 2017 to reach 242.
- Approximately 1,500 new fuel cards will be issued between 2018 and 2022, with the total number of cards operational in the market reaching 49,830 in 2022. Of these, 45,097 are expected to be active.
- Just under two-thirds, 65.3%, of the active cards will be held by fleet vehicles and 34.7% by CRT vehicles.
- Fuel card volumes will decrease by 6.2% between 2018 and 2022 to hit 1,223 million liters in 2022.
Reasons to buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Western European Europe fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Western European markets, Slovenia, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ireland, Luxembourg.
Western Europe Market Overview
Competitor Card Analysis
United States of America (USA) Forecourt (Fuel, Car Wash, Convenience and Foodservice) Market to 2024
United States of America (USA) Forecourt (Fuel, Car Wash, Convenience and Foodservice) Market to 2024United States of America (USA) Forecourt (Fuel, Car Wash, Convenience and Foodservice) Market to 2024 isView Report
Russia Forecourt (Fuel, Car Wash, Convenience and Foodservice) Market to 2024Russia Forecourt (Fuel, Car Wash, Convenience and Foodservice) Market to 2024 is a Sector Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-levelView Report
Credit Cards in the United Kingdom market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 350View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request