Online Retailing in New Zealand, Summary & Forecasts to 2022
"Online Retailing in New Zealand, Summary & Forecasts to 2022", report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments in online channel in New Zealand. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, the influence of various economic variables on the online retail industry, technology trends and the competitive landscape across product segments. The report also details major online retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments. In-depth analysis of the latest trends in online shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories).
The online retail industry in New Zealand has reached NZ$60.1 billion in 2017 and it is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% over the next five years to reach NZ$74.6 billion by 2022. New Zealand customers prefer online shopping during festive seasons to avoid long queues in stores and at the checkouts. Ease of shopping, free shipping and home delivery services offered by retailers are driving customers to shop online. Shopping through mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets is swiftly gaining popularity among New Zealanders, on the back of increasing internet penetration and changing consumer behavior.
- Online retail sales are forecast to grow at a healthy CAGR of 11.2% during 2017-2022
- Online penetration to increase by 2.1 percentage points during 2012-2022
- Social media marketing is gaining popularity in the country
- Rising m-commerce boosts sales through online channel
- Electricals sector has the highest online penetration
- Electricals remains the sector with the highest online penetration
- DIY & garden is the fastest growing sector for online sales
- The top 20 online retailers commanded a market share of 43.6% in 2017
- Amazon is leading online pureplay retailer in the country.
Reasons to buy
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in New Zealand online retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the online retail market
- Investigate current and forecast online trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial online trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories online from 2012, with forecasts until 2022.
Drivers and inhibitors
Online retail in the country
Clothing & accessories
Food & grocery
Health & beauty
UK Online Mobile & Tablet Retailing 2019-2024 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 3500View Report
Company Insight: Top 50 Global Online Retailers 2017 - Sales, Market Share, Positioning and KPIs market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 650View Report
Mobile device usage in Macedonia is high and keeps increasing each year. However, most local consumers use a mobile as a tool for social media interaction, gaming or communication. LocalsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request