Home Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Home Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Portugal retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Portugal home industry.
In 2017, home sector sales in Portugal stood at 4.6 billion and are projected to grow at 2.3% CAGR over the next five years to reach 5.2 billion by 2022. The growth is largely attributed to the economic recovery and improving housing market dynamics in the country.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in home sector.
- Portugal retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during 2017-2022
- Improved economy and housing market to drive sales of home sector during 2017-2022
- Furniture & floor coverings sales are estimated to grow the fastest in home sector
- Sales are projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.4% during the forecast period
- Homewares sales to register steady growth through 2022
- Home specialists retailers are losing market share to online retail
- Online penetration of home sector to reach 5.5% by 2022
- IKEA is the market leader with 17% market share in 2017
- IKEA is the largest and fastest growing home retailer in Portugal.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the Portugal retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Portugal retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
The state of the nation
The state of retail
The global home decor market was worth US$ 605 Billion in 2018. Home decor is an effective way of portraying the lifestyle that a consumer believes in. Home decor productsView Report
Home Retailing in Thailand, Market Shares, and Forecasts to 2022 Home Retailing in Thailand, Market Shares, and Forecasts to 2022 , provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, andView Report
Mobile device usage in Macedonia is high and keeps increasing each year. However, most local consumers use a mobile as a tool for social media interaction, gaming or communication. LocalsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request