Home Retailing in Argentina, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Home Retailing in Argentina, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Argentina retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Argentina home industry.
The home sector registered healthy growth during 2012-2017. However, growth has been slowing since 2015 due to the uncertain business environment, soaring inflation and the weakening currency driving growth to slowdown during 2017 and 2022. The governments national housing program Procrear ABC which was launched in 2016 will support construction activity aiding the growth of the home sector in the country.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in home sector.
- Argentina retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 13.6% during 2017-2022
- Governments national housing program to drive sales in the sector
- Renovation activity will boost sales through 2022
- Home improvement & gardening products remain the major contributor to home sales
- Homewares sector to benefit from buoyant housing market
- Specialist retailers together accounted for 79.7% of sales in 2017
- Sales through online to more than double over the next five years ending 2022
- Local retailers Cencosud SA and Sodimac dominate the sector.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the Argentina retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Argentina retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
The homeshopping channel was not present in Nigeria in 2018 and is not expected to emerge in the country over the forecast period.s Homeshopping in Nigeria report offers insight intoView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: OrganizationView Report
Mobile internet retailing showed very strong growth during 2018. According to a recent Eurostat study, Spaniards average use of mobile phones is above the EU average. The use of mobileView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request