Food & Grocery Retailing in Finland, Market Shares, Summary, and Forecasts to 2022
"Food & Grocery Retailing in Finland, Market Shares, Summary, and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Finland retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Finland food & grocery industry.
Food & grocery sector sales dominated Finlands retail industry. The overall sector accounted for 47.6% of total sector sales and stood at 21 billion in 2017. Sector growth is mainly driven by growing household consumption in the country, supported by an improving labor market, population growth and inflation.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in food & grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in food & grocery sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in food and grocery sector.
- Rising wages, population growth, inflation and recovering economy set to boost growth
- Hypermarkets is the largest retail channel and the share is estimated to increase in 2022
- Online sales are producing the fastest growth due to rising internet penetration
- Rapid store expansion supports Kesko Corporation to dominate sales
- Siwa and Valintatalo produced the fastest growth in 2017 due to store expansion.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the Finland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Finland retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
The state of the nation
The state of retail
Food & grocery
2022 Whole Foods Market Half-Year Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
Top 5 Food Retail Companies - Company ChartbooksAll markets and industries have been affected by COVID-19 - some have benefited financially while the majority of companies in every industry haveView Report
Asphalt, Lubricating Oil And Grease Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Asphalt; Other Petroleum Products 2) By End Use Industries: Power Generation; Transport; Metallurgy & Metalworking; Food & Beverage; Chemical; Others Covering: Royal Dutch Shell; BP PLC; Gazprom Neft; CRH Plc; Owens Corning Sales LLC
Asphalt, Lubricating Oil And Grease Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with theView Report
Specialized Freight Trucking Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Automobiles And Heavy Equipment; Bulk Liquids; Dry Bulk Materials; Forest Products; Refrigerated Goods 2) By Application: Oil & Gas; Industrial & Manufacturing; Energy & Mining; Food & Beverages; Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare; Others 3) By Size: Heavy Trucks; Medium Trucks; Light Trucks Covering: UPS (United Parcel Service); Fedex (Federal Express); Schneider National; C.H. Robinson; J.B. Hunt Transport Services
Specialized Freight Trucking Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request