Home Retailing in France, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Home Retailing in France, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to France retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing France home industry.
The home improvement, garden products, and homewares markets grew on the back of the recovery in real estate, which particularly benefitted the home furnishing industry. Furthermore, the availability of loans for renovation and home improvement encouraged purchases of home sector products. The growing demand for outdoor entertainment significantly contributes to sector sales.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in home sector.
- France retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 2.0% during 2017-2022
- Recovering economy and housing market to drive sales in the home sector
- Growth in the housing market to drive furniture and floor coverings sales
- Housing market helps to drive growth as well as gardening trends
- Product & design innovations are the key factors behind sales growth
- Digital technology has influenced online sales growth
- Leroy Merlin has a clear lead in the overall home market
- Conforama is the only premium retailer in the top 10 and registered healthy growth.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the France retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in France retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
USA: Home - Market Shares, & Forecasts to 2023The US home sector reached US$754.9 billion in 2018 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during 2018-2023View Report
Company Insight: Top 50 Global Home Retailers 2017 - Sales, Market Share, Positioning and KPIs market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 650View Report
Mobile device usage in Macedonia is high and keeps increasing each year. However, most local consumers use a mobile as a tool for social media interaction, gaming or communication. LocalsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request