Home Retailing in the Netherlands, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
Home Retailing in the Netherlands, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts
"Home Retailing in the Netherlands, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Netherlands retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing the Netherlands home industry.
Home sector sales reached €15.3 billion in 2017 and are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% over the next five years to reach €17.9 billion by 2022. Growth in the sector is driven by increasing consumer confidence, a buoyant housing market, and a growing DIY market.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in home sector.
- The Netherlands retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2017-2022
- Growth in the housing market and economic stability to drive growth
- Sector to benefit from a buoyant housing market
- Expanding offers and innovative products drive growth
- Home furniture & floor coverings specialists remain the preferred channel
- Digital technology and DIY products influence online sales growth
- Furniture giant IKEA leads the fragmented home sector
- Praxis registered the highest sales growth during 2016-2017 while Blokker lags.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the Netherlands retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the Netherlands retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Home Retailing in Thailand, Market Shares, and Forecasts to 2022 Home Retailing in Thailand, Market Shares, and Forecasts to 2022 , provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, andView Report
The homeshopping channel was not present in Nigeria in 2018 and is not expected to emerge in the country over the forecast period.s Homeshopping in Nigeria report offers insight intoView Report
Mobile device usage in Macedonia is high and keeps increasing each year. However, most local consumers use a mobile as a tool for social media interaction, gaming or communication. LocalsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request