Online Retailing in Hungary, Summary & Forecasts to 2022
Online Retailing in Hungary, Summary & Forecasts
"Online Retailing in Hungary, Summary & Forecasts to 2022", report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments in online channel in Hungary. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, the influence of various economic variables on the online retail industry, technology trends and the competitive landscape across product segments. The report also details major online retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments. In-depth analysis of the latest trends in online shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories).
Online retail in Hungary is forecast to grow considerably faster than offline retail during 2017-2022. The growth is backed by a change in consumer preference towards convenient shopping options, and the availability of a wider range of products. In 2017, online retail sales in Hungary accounted for 3.5% of total retail sales and the share is projected to reach 6.1% by 2022. Online retail sales reached HUF305.7 billion in 2017 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 17.1% to reach HUF672.3 billion by 2022.
- Hungary online retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 17.1% during 2017-2022
- Online penetration in Hungary has more than doubled during 2012-2017
- Electricals is the most penetrated sector for online sales
- Homewares is forecast to witness the highest sales growth
- Top 20 online retailers together accounted for 26% market share in 2017
- The top 10 online pureplay retailers accounted for 26% market share in 2017
- Asos witnessed the highest sales growth during 2016-2017.
Reasons to buy
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Hungary online retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the online retail market
- Investigate current and forecast online trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial online trends influencing consumer behaviour
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories online from 2012, with forecasts until 2022.
Drivers and inhibitors
Online retail in the country
Clothing & accessories
Food & grocery
Health & beauty
Top 50 Global Online Retailers 2019 - Company Insight market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 650View Report
US: Online Retailing & Forecasts to 2023US: Online Retailing & Forecasts to 2023 report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retailView Report
The 2020 U.S. Book Stores Retailing Industry-Industry & Market report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. The report features 2020 current andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request