Online Retailing in Malaysia, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
Online Retailing in Malaysia, Summary & Forecasts to 2022
"Online Retailing in Malaysia, Summary & Forecasts to 2022", report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments in online channel in Malaysia. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, the influence of various economic variables on the online retail industry, technology trends and the competitive landscape across product segments. The report also details major online retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments. In-depth analysis of the latest trends in online shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories).
Online retailing in Malaysia is growing at a healthy pace on the back of increased accessibility to niche products, local and international brands, designer labels, and luxury products through the channel, as the majority of offline stores do not have such a wide range of brand and product choices. Options to pay via EMI and other value added benefits such as discounts, reward points, and exclusive gift offers attract shoppers to the online channel.
- Malaysian online retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% during 2017-2022
- Online retail sales are forecast to grow at a healthy CAGR of 13.4% during 2017-2022
- Popularity of cross-border shopping increases
- Online as a share of total retail spending is forecast to increase by 5.5 percentage points
- Electricals remains the sector with the highest online penetration
- Clothing & footwear is the largest sector
- The top 20 online retailers commanded a market share of 18.7% in 2017
- S.I Village is the market leader in the Malaysian online landscape.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Malaysian online retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the online retail market
- Investigate current and forecast online trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial online trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories online from 2012, with forecasts until 2022.
Drivers and Inhibitors
Online Retail in the Country
Clothing & Accessories
Food & Grocery
Health & Beauty
US: Online Retailing & Forecasts to 2023US: Online Retailing & Forecasts to 2023 report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retailView Report
Retail Channel Series: UK Online Marketplace Retailing 2019 - 2024The UK Online Marketplace Retailing 2019-2024 report forms part of Retail Channel series, and offers a comprehensive insight into the UKView Report
The 2020 U.S. Book Stores Retailing Industry-Industry & Market report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. The report features 2020 current andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request