Digital Transformations and Emerging Technology in the Healthcare Industry, H2 2018
Digital transformation generally refers to the utilization of emerging technologies to solve traditional problems. Instead of simply supporting traditional methods, digital transformation has the ability to lead to innovation in a business setting. The integration of a new technology across all business areas results in fundamental changes to its operations.
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from the The Industry Insight Panel, an exclusive industry panel that includes over two million business professionals worldwide. These business communities are made up of highly engaged and qualified professionals who rely on our flagship media brands in their respective markets, enabling The to access knowledgeable and informed industry opinions.
- The research source in this report is based on the surveyed opinions and expectations of 76 global healthcare industry executives surveyed in June 2018.
- Comprehensive desk research was also conducted across healthcare industry sources, with a focus on examining how the business trends will plan out over the next six months. The report also highlights projected change in digital transformation and emerging technologies.
- Scope of Digital Transformation Strategies: key objectives of digital strategy within the healthcare industry providing respondent mix by region, company size, and respondent seniority.
- Challenges to Digital Transformation: key hinderances healthcare organizations face when implementing digital transformation providing respondent mix by region and company size.
- Important Factors for Digital Transformation: key factors required to successfully implement digital transformation providing respondent mix by company size.
- Uptake of Emerging Technologies: key emerging technologies being invested in by healthcare organzations providing respondent mix by region and company size.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of the key factors of digital transformation and emerging technology in the healthcare sector.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the key factors of digital transformation and emerging technology in the healthcare sector.
- Identify emerging industry trends in the uptake of emerging technologies to gain a competitive advantage.
1 Study Design
1.2 Respondent Mix - Geography
1.3 Respondent Mix - Company Size
1.4 Respondent Mix - Respondent Business Area
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings
3 Overview of Digital Transformations
4 Digital Transformations Strategy
5 Digital Transformation Objectives
5.1 Objectives of Digital Transformation - All Respondents
5.2 Objectives of Digital Transformation - A Closer Look
5.3 Objectives of Digital Transformation - A Closer Look by Seniority
6 Obstacles to Digital Transformation
6.1 Obstacles to Digital Transformation - All Respondents
6.2 Obstacles to Digital Transformation - A Closer Look at Funding and Skills
7 Necessities for Digital Transformation
7.1 Factors for Successful Digital Transformation - All Respondents
7.2 Factors for Successful Digital Transformation - A Closer Look by Company Size
8 Emerging Technologies
8.1 Uptake of Emerging Technologies - All Respondents
8.2 Uptake of Emerging Technologies - A Closer Look at AI, Digital Platforms, and IoT
9 Summary of Key Findings
10.1 Related Reports
10.2 Upcoming Reports
10.5 About the Authors
10.6 About Thematic Research
10.7 About Thematic Reports
10.8 About GlobalData
10.9 Contact Us
Digital Landscape: HIVThe Digital Landscape: HIV , report analyzes digital activities undertaken by pharma in support of therapies for the treatment of HIV.Key Highlights- US Patients: US patient landscape is dominatedView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request