Digital Landscape: Breast Cancer
The "Digital Landscape: Breast Cancer", report analyzes digital activities undertaken by pharma in support of therapies for breast cancer.
- US Patients: Strong digital support for US breast cancer patients in the US, particularly from Pfizer, Novartis and AstraZeneca. Most recent branded activity seen from Lilly and Novartis in the CDK4/6 inhibitor space. Most unbranded and social media activity focuses on supporting patients with metastatic breast cancer. Few breast cancer-specific mobile apps detected in the US.
- US HCPs: There is little support for HCPs in the breast cancer space beyond branded. AstraZeneca, Genentech, Novartis and Pfizer offer examples of strong branded resources. The pharma-sponsored unbranded and mobile app landscapes are sparse. Opportunities may exist to develop or sponsor content with trusted non-pharma organizations. HCP-directed social media activity restricted to posts from corporate accounts.
- EUCAN Patients: Good support for EUCAN breast cancer patients from pharma, particularly those in France. Support is weakest in the UK and Spain. Strong unbranded support but no multi-country, local-language campaigns seen. Majority of unbranded sites supported by social media. Good examples of pharma-sponsored mobile apps. Features include disease tracking and reminders, as well as emotional support.
- EUCAN HCPs: Limited pharma-sponsored support for EUCAN HCPs in breast cancer, with most activity seen in Germany. The unbranded and mobile app landscapes are undeveloped, and like the US, partnerships with non-pharma organizations may offer more effective opportunities to engage with and support HCPs.
- This report analyzes digital activities undertaken by pharma in support of therapies for breast cancer.
- The report includes digital activities directed towards patients and/or HCPs, including branded websites, unbranded disease awareness initiatives, social media and mobile apps.
- The report is based on analysis conducted by a combination of The digital and disease-specific teams. It also includes analysis of data licensed from third parties e.g. website traffic, search engine optimization (SEO), digital display advertising, mobile app downloads, and social media interaction.
- The geographic Scope of the report is the United States, Canada and the 5EU (UK, Germany, France, Italy & Spain), with EUCAN used as an abbreviation for Europe and Canada throughout.
- This report covers the research period from January 2017 - March 2018.
Reasons to buy
- Our Digital Landscape report provides an analysis of pharma multichannel activity in the digital breast cancer space, and can assist our pharma clients derive value in a number of ways.
- Competitive Intelligence: Track and compare key competitor activity across channels and identify key trends in breast cancer
- Digital Strategy: Strengthen corporate digital excellence, learn from industry best practice, and identify opportunities for novel digital campaigns
- Support new brand launch: See best practice examples of pre- and post-launch digital activities, ascertain must-have digital assets for patient and HCP engagement, and assess potential gaps and opportunities for pipeline brands
- Business Development & Licensing: Assess topics and trends shaping digital health in breast cancer and beyond, and learn about key patient and physician online activities in breast cancer.
Landscape & Analysis
US: Patient-directed Activities
US HCP-directed Activities
EUCAN Patient-directed Activities
EUCAN HCP-directed Activities
The global market size of Direct Digital Imaging System is $XX million in 2017 with XX CAGR from 2013 to 2017, and it is expected to reach $XX million byView Report
The global market size of Digital X-Ray Equipment is $XX million in 2017 with XX CAGR from 2013 to 2017, and it is expected to reach $XX million by theView Report
Digital Landscape: HIVThe Digital Landscape: HIV , report analyzes digital activities undertaken by pharma in support of therapies for the treatment of HIV.Key Highlights- US Patients: US patient landscape is dominatedView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request