Acute Coronary Syndrome: Competitive Landscape to 2026
Acute coronary syndrome (ACS) refers to a spectrum of myocardial ischemic states caused by the disruption of atherosclerotic plaques in the coronary arteries. The syndrome is precipitated by coronary artery occlusion (stenosis), which results in ischemia and myocardial necrosis. The development of ACS is heavily influenced by diet and lifestyle, and can manifest as myocardial infarction (MI) or unstable angina (UA).
This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of ACS. Overall, GlobalData expects new drug approvals to drive ACS market growth over the next decade (2016-2026).
This report combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace. Components of the slide deck include -
- Pipeline Assessment: regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
- Clinical Trials Assessment: trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
- Commercial Assessment: leading marketed products, current and future players
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: key market events (2016-2026).
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Acute Coronary Syndrome market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global Acute Coronary Syndrome market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
1. Preface 2
1.2 Abbreviations 3
1.3 Related Reports 4
1.4 Upcoming Related Reports 5
2. Executive Summary 6
2.2 Key Findings 7
2.2 Key Events 8
3. Introduction 9
3.1 Report Scope 10
3.2 Disease Overview and Epidemiology 12
4. Pipeline Assessment 15
4.1 Pipeline Overview 16
4.2 Pipeline Breakdown by Region/Country 18
4.3 Pipeline Breakdown by Molecule Type and Target 19
4.4 Drug Review Designations 20
4.5 Products in Clinical Development 21
5. Clinical Trial Assessment 23
5.1 Clinical Trials Overview 24
5.2 Top Sponsors of Clinical Trials in Acute Coronary Syndrome 25
5.3 Trial Breakdown by Region 27
5.4 Therapy Area Perspective 28
5.5 Enrollment Analytics 29
6 Commercial Assessment 32
6.1 Leading Marketed Products 33
6.2 Current & Future Players 34
7. Competitive Landscape Analysis (2016-2025) 35
7.1 Events Classification Overview 36
7.2 US 37
7.3 5EU 38
7.4 Japan/China 39
8 Appendix 42
8.1 Sources 43
8.2 Methodology 45
8.3 Key Events Included in the Analysis 46
8.4 About the Authors 47
8.5 About GlobalData 50
8.6 Disclaimer 52
Altitude Sickness (Acute Mountain Sickness) Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2018The clinical trial report, Altitude Sickness (Acute Mountain Sickness) Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2018 provides an overview of AltitudeView Report
Global Advanced Wound Care Market: Analysis By Type (Advanced Wound Dressings, Wound Therapy Devices, Wound Biologics), By Application (Chronic Wounds, Acute Wounds), By End-User, By Region, By Country (2018 Edition): Opportunities and Forecasts (2018-2023)
Executive A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis Advanced Wound Care Market.View Report
Acute Coronary Syndrome Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2018The clinical trial report, Acute Coronary Syndrome Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2018 provides an overview of Acute Coronary Syndrome clinical trialsView Report
DelveInsights Acute Coronary Syndrome - Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2027 report provides a detailed analysis of the Acute Coronary Syndrome epidemiology and market outlook forView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request