Hepatitis C: Competitive Landscape to 2026
Hepatitis C is a liver infection caused by the hepatitis C virus (HCV), a small enveloped RNA virus. If left untreated, chronic infection can result in fibrosis, cirrhosis, hepatocellular carcinoma, and eventually death. HCV is spread primarily by exposure to infected blood.
This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of hepatitis C. Overall, GlobalData expects next-generation direc-acting antiviral (DAA) regimens to drive growth, with opportunities for new entrants residing primarily in emerging markets (Brazil and China) over the next decade (2016-2026).
This report combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace. Components of the slide deck include -
- Pipeline Assessment: regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
- Clinical Trials Assessment: trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
- Commercial Assessment: leading marketed products, current and future players
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: key market events (2016-2026).
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global hepatitis C market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global hepatitis C market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
1. Preface 2
1.2 Abbreviations 3
1.3 Related Reports 4
1.4 Upcoming Related Reports 5
2. Executive Summary 6
2.1 Key Findings 7
2.2 Key Events 8
3. Introduction 9
3.1 Report Scope 10
3.2 Disease Overview and Epidemiology 12
4. Pipeline Assessment 16
4.1 Pipeline Overview 17
4.2 Pipeline Breakdown by Region/Country 19
4.3 Pipeline Breakdown by Molecule Type and Target 20
4.4 Drug Review Designations 21
4.5 Products in Clinical Development 22
5. Clinical Trial Assessment 24
5.1 Clinical Trials Overview 25
5.2 Top Sponsors of Clinical Trials in MRSA 26
5.3 Trial Breakdown by Region 28
5.4 Therapy Area Perspective 29
5.5 Enrollment Analytics 30
6 Commercial Assessment 33
6.1 Leading Marketed Products 34
6.2 Current & Future Players 35
7. Competitive Landscape Analysis (2016-2026) 36
7.1 Events Classification Overview 37
7.2 7MM 38
7.3 Emerging Markets (Brazil and China) 39
8 Appendix 40
8.1 Sources 41
8.2 Methodology 42
8.3 Key Events Included in the Analysis 43
8.4 About the Authors 44
8.5 About GlobalData 47
8.6 Disclaimer 49
Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H2 2018The latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides an overview of the Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease)View Report
Alcoholic Hepatitis - Pipeline Review, H2 2018Global Markets Directs latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Alcoholic Hepatitis - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides an overview of the Alcoholic HepatitisView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request