Healthcare Providers in Italy
Healthcare Providers in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Italy healthcare providers market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Italian healthcare providers sector had total revenues of $170.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- The inpatient care segment was the sectors most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $46.2bn, equivalent to 27.1% of the sectors overall value.
- The growth of expenditure in the Italian sector has been driven by private expenditure. Out-of-pocket expenditure is largely attributable for this, since the cost-cuts in the Italian public health system have reduced coverage, with household expenditure covering an increasing part of healthcare costs.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Italy healthcare providers market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Italy healthcare providers market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italys healthcare providers market?
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 26
Gruppo Garofalo 26
Gruppo Giomi 27
Gruppo Ospedaliero San Donato 28
GVM Care & Research S.p.A. 29
Macroeconomic Indicators 30
Country data 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
List Of TablesList of Tables
Table 1: Italy healthcare providers sector value: $ billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Italy healthcare providers sector category segmentation: $ billion, 2017
Table 3: Italy healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2017
Table 4: Italy healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Italy healthcare providers sector value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Gruppo Garofalo: key facts
Table 7: Gruppo Giomi: key facts
Table 8: Gruppo Ospedaliero San Donato: key facts
Table 9: GVM Care & Research S.p.A.: key facts
Table 10: Italy size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 11: Italy gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 12: Italy gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 13: Italy inflation, 2013-17
Table 14: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 15: Italy exchange rate, 2013-17
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Figure 1: Italy healthcare providers sector value: $ billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Italy healthcare providers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Italy healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Italy healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Italy healthcare providers sector value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the healthcare providers sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the healthcare providers sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the healthcare providers sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the healthcare providers sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the healthcare providers sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the healthcare providers sector in Italy, 2017
CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Nigeria The industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Nigeria . The reportView Report
Digital Transformations and Emerging Technology in the Healthcare Industry, H2 2018Digital transformation generally refers to the utilization of emerging technologies to solve traditional problems. Instead of simply supporting traditional methods,View Report
Global Healthcare Chatbots Market Size study, by Component (Software, Service), by Deployment Model (Cloud, On-Premise), by Application (Symptom Check, Medical Assistance, Appointment Booking, Medical Guidance), by End Use (Patient, Healthcare Providers, Insurance Companies) and by Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Healthcare Chatbots Market to reach USD 499 million by 2025.Global Healthcare Chatbots Market valued approximately USD 88.1 million in 2016 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request