Healthcare Providers in Japan
Healthcare Providers in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan healthcare providers market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Japanese healthcare providers sector had total revenues of $538.4bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- The long-term care segment was the sectors most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $133.0bn, equivalent to 24.7% of the sectors overall value.
- A rapidly ageing population - with the proportion of the population aged over 65 years reaching 27.8% in 2017, up from 24.8% in 2013 - has continued to fuel healthcare expenditure, which has increased significantly both in government and private means.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Japan healthcare providers market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Japan healthcare providers market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Japans healthcare providers market?
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 26
Itabashi Medical System 26
Nichii Gakkan Company 27
Toda Medical Group 31
Tokushukai Ltd 32
Macroeconomic Indicators 33
Country data 33
Industry associations 36
Related MarketLine research 36
About MarketLine 37
List Of TablesList of Tables
Table 1: Japan healthcare providers sector value: $ billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Japan healthcare providers sector category segmentation: $ billion, 2017
Table 3: Japan healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2017
Table 4: Japan healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Japan healthcare providers sector value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Itabashi Medical System: key facts
Table 7: Nichii Gakkan Company: key facts
Table 8: Nichii Gakkan Company: key financials ($)
Table 9: Nichii Gakkan Company: key financials ()
Table 10: Nichii Gakkan Company: key financial ratios
Table 11: Toda Medical Group: key facts
Table 12: Tokushukai Ltd: key facts
Table 13: Japan size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 14: Japan gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 15: Japan gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 16: Japan inflation, 2013-17
Table 17: Japan consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 18: Japan exchange rate, 2013-17
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Figure 1: Japan healthcare providers sector value: $ billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Japan healthcare providers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Japan healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Japan healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Japan healthcare providers sector value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the healthcare providers sector in Japan, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the healthcare providers sector in Japan, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the healthcare providers sector in Japan, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the healthcare providers sector in Japan, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the healthcare providers sector in Japan, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the healthcare providers sector in Japan, 2017
Figure 12: Nichii Gakkan Company: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: Nichii Gakkan Company: assets & liabilities
CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Nigeria The industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Nigeria . The reportView Report
Digital Transformations and Emerging Technology in the Healthcare Industry, H2 2018Digital transformation generally refers to the utilization of emerging technologies to solve traditional problems. Instead of simply supporting traditional methods,View Report
Global Healthcare Chatbots Market Size study, by Component (Software, Service), by Deployment Model (Cloud, On-Premise), by Application (Symptom Check, Medical Assistance, Appointment Booking, Medical Guidance), by End Use (Patient, Healthcare Providers, Insurance Companies) and by Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Healthcare Chatbots Market to reach USD 499 million by 2025.Global Healthcare Chatbots Market valued approximately USD 88.1 million in 2016 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request