Macular Edema - Pipeline Review, H2 2017
Global Markets Directs latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Macular Edema - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Macular Edema (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Macular edema is swelling or fluid retention in a specialized part of the retina called the macula. Symptoms of macular edema include blurred or wavy central vision and/or colors appear changed. There are many causes of macular edema. It is frequently associated with diabetes, where damaged blood vessels in the retina begin to leak fluids, including small amounts of blood, into the retina. Other causes include retinal vein occlusion, side effects of certain medications and certain genetic disorders, such as retinoschisis or retinitis pigmentosa.
Global Markets Directs Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Macular Edema - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Macular Edema (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Macular Edema (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Macular Edema and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 7 and 2 respectively.
Macular Edema (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Macular Edema (Ophthalmology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Macular Edema (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Macular Edema (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Macular Edema (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Macular Edema (Ophthalmology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Macular Edema (Ophthalmology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Macular Edema (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5
Macular Edema - Overview 6
Macular Edema - Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Overview 7
Pipeline by Companies 8
Products under Development by Companies 10
Macular Edema - Therapeutics Assessment 11
Assessment by Target 11
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 13
Assessment by Route of Administration 15
Assessment by Molecule Type 17
Macular Edema - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 19
ActiveSite Pharmaceuticals Inc 19
Coherus BioSciences Inc 19
OMEICOS Therapeutics GmbH1
Taiwan Liposome Company Ltd1
Xbrane Biopharma AB2
Macular Edema - Drug Profiles3
ACX-107 - Drug Profile3
Mechanism Of Action3
aflibercept biosimilar - Drug Profile4
Mechanism Of Action4
ASPPDC-020 - Drug Profile5
Mechanism Of Action5
dexamethasone sodium phosphate - Drug Profile6
Mechanism Of Action6
HO-10 - Drug Profile8
Mechanism Of Action8
OMT-28 - Drug Profile9
Mechanism Of Action9
PRM-167 - Drug Profile 31
Product Description 31
Mechanism Of Action 31
R&D Progress 31
ranibizumab biosimilar - Drug Profile 33
Product Description 33
Mechanism Of Action 33
R&D Progress 33
ranibizumab biosimilar - Drug Profile 34
Product Description 34
Mechanism Of Action 34
R&D Progress 34
ranibizumab biosimilar - Drug Profile 35
Product Description 35
Mechanism Of Action 35
R&D Progress 35
Macular Edema - Dormant Projects 36
Macular Edema - Discontinued Products 37
Macular Edema - Product Development Milestones 38
Featured News & Press Releases 38
Jul5,017: TLC to Receive Government Grant for Development of Ophthalmology Product Candidate TLC399 38
Oct 01,015: Patent Granted by SIPO for TLCs Ophthalmic Drug Delivery System 38
Jan 06,015: Government Subsidy of NT$17.6M granted for TLCs Ophthalmology Drug Phase I/II trial 39
Dec3,013: TLC receives FDA IND approval for Sustained Release Macular Disease Drug 39
Sep4,013: Patent Approval granted by USPTO for TLCs BioSeizer Platform 39
Secondary Research 41
Primary Research 41
Expert Panel Validation 41
Contact Us 41
List Of TablesList of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Macular Edema, H2 2017 7
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017 9
Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017 10
Number of Products by Stage and Target, H2 2017 12
Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Action, H2 2017 14
Number of Products by Stage and Route of Administration, H2 2017 16
Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Type, H2 2017 18
Macular Edema - Pipeline by ActiveSite Pharmaceuticals Inc, H2 2017 19
Macular Edema - Pipeline by Coherus BioSciences Inc, H2 2017 19
Macular Edema - Pipeline by Lupin Ltd, H2 2017 20
Macular Edema - Pipeline by Mabion SA, H2 2017 20
Macular Edema - Pipeline by OMEICOS Therapeutics GmbH, H2 2017 21
Macular Edema - Pipeline by Promedior Inc, H2 2017 21
Macular Edema - Pipeline by Taiwan Liposome Company Ltd, H2 2017 22
Macular Edema - Pipeline by Xbrane Biopharma AB, H2 2017 22
Macular Edema - Dormant Projects, H2 2017 36
Macular Edema - Discontinued Products, H2 2017 37
Global Juvenile Macular Degeneration Treatment Market Size study, by Type (Avacincaptad Pegol Sodium, Echothiophate Lodide, Emixustat Hydrochloride, FAB-111, Others), by Application (Clinic, Small, Homecare) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Juvenile Macular Degeneration Treatment Market to reach USD xxx billion by 2025.Global Juvenile Macular Degeneration Treatment Market valued approximately USD xxx million in 2017 is anticipated to grow withView Report
Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Competitive Landscape to 2026Age-Related macular degeneration (AMD) is one of the leading cause of vision loss among people ages 50 and over in the developed world, characterizedView Report
Diabetic Macular Edema (DME) - Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2028 report provides a detailed analysis of the Diabetic Macular Edema (DME) epidemiology and marketView Report
Diabetic Macular Edema (DME) - Epidemiology Forecast, 2028 report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Diabetic Macular Edema (DME) epidemiology, providing the historical and forecasted data forView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request