AquaBounty Technologies Inc (AQBT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
AquaBounty Technologies Inc (Aqua Bounty), a subsidiary of Intrexon Corp, is a biotechnology company that focuses on the development of products to enhance productivity in aquaculture. The company offers AquAdvantage Salmon, a genetically modified Atlantic salmon for human consumption as food. Aqua Bounty has production facilities in Rollo Bay and Indiana. The company operates through its offices in Maynard, Massachusetts and Fortune, Prince Edward Island. Aqua Bounty is headquartered in Maynard, Massachusetts, the US.
AquaBounty Technologies Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2020: Aquabounty Technologies announces financial results for the quarter and six months ended June 30, 2020, and provides corporate update
Mar 08,2019: Aquabounty Technologies - FDA lifts import alert on Aquadvantage Salmon
This comprehensive SWOT profile of AquaBounty Technologies Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of AquaBounty Technologies Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Key Information
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Overview
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Key Employees
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Key Employee Biographies
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Key Operational Heads
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Major Products and Services
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - History
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Company Statement
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
AquaBounty Technologies Inc
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Business Description
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Corporate Strategy
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Strengths
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Weaknesses
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Opportunities
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Threats
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
AquaBounty Technologies Inc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, Key Information
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, Key Ratios
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, Share Data
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, Major Products and Services
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, History
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, Key Employees
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, Key Employee Biographies
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, Key Operational Heads
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, Other Locations
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, Subsidiaries
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, Key Competitors
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, SWOT Analysis
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, Ratios based on current share price
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, Performance Chart
AquaBounty Technologies Inc, Ratio Charts
AquaBounty Technologies Inc (Aqua Bounty), a subsidiary of Intrexon Corp, is a biotechnology company that focuses on the development of products to enhance productivity in aquaculture. The company offers AquAdvantageView Report
Green Earth Technologies Inc (GETG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Clean Diesel Technologies Inc (CDTI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request