Orient Paper & Industries Ltd (ORIENTPPR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd (Orient Paper), a subsidiary of CK Birla Group of Companies, is a manufacturer of paper and chemical products. It offers a wide range of writing, printing, industrial, specialty and soft tissue papers. The company also produces caustic soda lye, caustic soda flakes, hydrochloric acid and chlorine. It operates manufacturing plant in Madhya Pradesh, India. The facility produces high strength pulp combined with reforestation, high speed paper machines and independent power generation. The company distributes and sells its products in Africa, the Middle East, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal. Orient Paper is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd - Key Facts
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd - Key Employees
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd - Major Products and Services
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd - History
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd - Company Statement
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd - Business Description
Geographical Segment: India
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World
Geographical Segment: UAE
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd - Strengths
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd - Weaknesses
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd - Opportunities
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd - Threats
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd, Key Facts
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd, Key Employees
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd, Major Products and Services
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd, History
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd, Other Locations
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd, Key Competitors
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd, Ratio Charts
Orient Paper & Industries Ltd (ORIENTPPR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Orient Paper Inc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Orient Paper Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Orient Paper Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Polymer Emulsion Market Size study, by Product Type (Acrylics, Polyurethane (Pu) Dispersions, Styrene Butadiene (Sb) Latex, Vinyl Acetate and Other Polymer Emulsions), By Application (Adhesives & Carpet Backing, Paper & Paperboard Packaging, Paints & Coatings, and Other Applications) and Regional Forecasts 2019-2026
Polymer Emulsion Market is valued approximately at USD 28.9 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 7.6% over the forecast periodView Report
Global Sizing Agents Market By Type (Natural & Synthetic), By Application (Textile & Fiber, Paper & Paperboard, Cosmetics, Food & Beverage & Others), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America & Others), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024
Global sizing agents market was valued at USD3.0 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD3.7 billion by 2024. Growth in the production of paper & related products asView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request