RPC Astrapak - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
RPC Astrapak (Astrapak) formerly known as Astrapak Limited, manufactures and distributes rigid plastic packaging products. The company primarily manufactures a wide range of closures, trays, cups, jars, bottles, tottles, tubes, tubs, and other plastic containers up to a size of five liters for dairy and other food applications through the processes of extrusion blow moulding (EBM), injection stretch blow moulding (ISBM), injection blow moulding (IBM), injection moulding (IM), sheet extrusion and thermoforming. The company also offers moulding services for automotive lubricant and industrial chemical, personal care, food, home care and cosmetic markets. Astrapak is a subsidiary of RPC Group plc and headquartered in Durban, South Africa.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
RPC Astrapak - Key Facts 5
RPC Astrapak - Key Employees 6
RPC Astrapak - Key Employee Biographies 7
RPC Astrapak - Major Products and Services 8
RPC Astrapak - History 9
RPC Astrapak - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
RPC Astrapak - Business Description 12
RPC Astrapak - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
RPC Astrapak - Strengths 13
RPC Astrapak - Weaknesses 14
RPC Astrapak - Opportunities 15
RPC Astrapak - Threats 16
RPC Astrapak - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of Tables
RPC Astrapak, Key Facts 5
RPC Astrapak, Key Employees 6
RPC Astrapak, Key Employee Biographies 7
RPC Astrapak, Major Products and Services 8
RPC Astrapak, History 9
RPC Astrapak, Key Competitors 17
RPC Astrapak, Ratios based on current share price 18
RPC Astrapak, Annual Ratios 19
RPC Astrapak, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
RPC Astrapak, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 21
RPC Astrapak, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28
List Of Figures
RPC Astrapak, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 22
RPC Astrapak, Ratio Charts 24
RPC Astrapak - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
2016 was a good year for RPC Group. Through acquisitions, in particular GCS, RPC saw a sharp rise in revenues and widened expertise as a global rigid plastic packaging converter.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request