Petrolia SE (PDR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Petrolia SE (Petrolia), formerly Petrolia E&P Holdings SE, is an oil and gas company that offers well technology solutions. The company provides drilling and well technology services, equipment rental, equipment repair and services, technical support, and inspection and maintenance services. It offers rental of drill pipes, test strings and tubing, casing, handling and auxiliary tools, and other equipment. Petrolia serves oil service companies, oil companies and drilling companies. The company also provides developing of exploration and production activities on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. It has operations throughout Cyprus and Norway. Petrolia is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus.
Petrolia SE Key Recent Developments
Jan 22,2018: Petrolia Anounces Appointment Of Dr Robert Arnott As Executive Chairman
Aug 27,2017: Petrolia Announces Half-Year Financial Report 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Petrolia SE provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Petrolia SE including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Petrolia SE - Key Information
Petrolia SE - Overview
Petrolia SE - Key Employees
Petrolia SE - Key Employee Biographies
Petrolia SE - Key Operational Heads
Petrolia SE - Major Products and Services
Petrolia SE - History
Petrolia SE - Company Statement
Petrolia SE - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Petrolia SE - Business Description
Petrolia SE - Corporate Strategy
Petrolia SE - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Petrolia SE - Strengths
Petrolia SE - Weaknesses
Petrolia SE - Opportunities
Petrolia SE - Threats
Petrolia SE - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Petrolia SE - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Petrolia SE, Key Information
Petrolia SE, Key Ratios
Petrolia SE, Share Data
Petrolia SE, Major Products and Services
Petrolia SE, History
Petrolia SE, Key Employees
Petrolia SE, Key Employee Biographies
Petrolia SE, Key Operational Heads
Petrolia SE, Other Locations
Petrolia SE, Subsidiaries
Petrolia SE, Key Competitors
Petrolia SE, SWOT Analysis
Petrolia SE, Ratios based on current share price
Petrolia SE, Annual Ratios
Petrolia SE, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Petrolia SE, Performance Chart
Petrolia SE, Ratio Charts
Petroliam Nasional Berhad Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2016Petroliam Nasional Berhad Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latestView Report
Petrolia Inc. (Petrolia) is an oil and gas company that develops, explores and produces oil. The companys projects comprise Bourque project, Haldimand project, Anticosti project, Tar Point project, Corte-Real project,View Report
Petrolia SE (Petrolia), formerly Petrolia E&P Holdings SE, is an oil and gas company that offers well technology solutions. The company provides drilling and well technology services, equipment rental, equipmentView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request