Aibel AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Aibel AS (Aibel), formerly, Vetco Aibel AS, is a provider of construction, engineering, upgrading and maintenance solutions for oil, gas and renewable energy industries. Its major services include front end engineering design (FEEDs), fabrication, installation, engineering, procurement, system completion, operational support and decommissioning and others. The company also offers concept studies and solutions for FPSO vessels; and develops high-pressure, high-temperature condensate and gas fields. It offers modification and maintenance of drilling equipment under its modification activities. The company has construction yards in Haugesund, Norway and Laem Chabang, Thailand. It operates in Singapore, Norway and Thailand. Aibel is headquartered in Stavanger, Norway.
Aibel AS Key Recent Developments
Mar 02,2021: Vysus Group selected by Aibel to support upgrade and electrification of Oseberg field off Norway
Feb 18,2021: Hitachi ABB Power Grids wins power link contract for Dogger Bank
Jan 29,2021: Equinor awards Subsea 7 and Aibel contracts for Northern Lights CCS project
Dec 16,2020: Granada contribute to the worlds largest offshore wind farm
Dec 02,2020: AEG power Solutions will secure power for the converter platforms of Dogger bank wind project delivered by Aibel
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Aibel AS - Key Facts
Aibel AS - Key Employees
Aibel AS - Key Employee Biographies
Aibel AS - Major Products and Services
Aibel AS - History
Aibel AS - Company Statement
Aibel AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Aibel AS - Business Description
Aibel AS - Corporate Strategy
Aibel AS - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aibel AS - Strengths
Aibel AS - Weaknesses
Aibel AS - Opportunities
Aibel AS - Threats
Aibel AS - Key Competitors
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments
Mar 02, 2021: Vysus Group selected by Aibel to support upgrade and electrification of Oseberg field off Norway
Feb 18, 2021: Hitachi ABB Power Grids wins power link contract for Dogger Bank
Jan 29, 2021: Equinor awards Subsea 7 and Aibel contracts for Northern Lights CCS project
Dec 16, 2020: Granada contribute to the worlds largest offshore wind farm
Dec 02, 2020: AEG power Solutions will secure power for the converter platforms of Dogger bank wind project delivered by Aibel
Nov 12, 2020: Equinor: Awarding study contracts for Wisting
Sep 16, 2020: Aibel to provide field engineering study for Equinors Krafla field
Sep 03, 2020: Aibel secures Snhvit Future projects FEED contract from Equinor
Jul 09, 2020: Equinor awards portfolio agreement for Oseberg fields in North Sea
Feb 24, 2020: Aibel: Big Johan Sverdrup P2 celebration
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Aibel AS, Key Facts
Aibel AS, Key Employees
Aibel AS, Key Employee Biographies
Aibel AS, Major Products and Services
Aibel AS, History
Aibel AS, Other Locations
Aibel AS, Subsidiaries
Aibel AS, Key Competitors
Aibel AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Aibel AS Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Aibel AS Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. Growth opportunities availableView Report
DelveInsights, Recurrent anaplastic astrocytomas Pipeline Insight, 2021, report provides comprehensive insights about 6+ companies and 6+ pipeline drugs in Recurrent anaplastic astrocytomas pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drugView Report
Berry Superfos Randers AS - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportBerry Superfos Randers AS - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request