East West Petroleum Corp. (EW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
East West Petroleum Corp. (East West Petroleum), formerly Avere Energy Inc. is an oil and gas company that offers acquisition, exploration, development and production of conventional oil and gas resources. The company holds assets in New Zealand, Morocco, India, Romania and California. It currently holds interests in 3 exploration permits in the Taranaki Basin of New Zealand; exploration concessions in the prolific Pannonian Basin of Western Romania; the Doukkala exploration permit in onshore Morocco and others. The company offers asset evaluation phase, through seismic and drilling programs to evaluate the hydrocarbon potential of assets in its portfolio. East West Petroleum is headquartered in Vancouver, British Colombia, Canada.
East West Petroleum Corp. Key Recent Developments
May 24,2017: East West Announces Success At Cheal-E8 Exploration Well
Apr 26,2017: East West Commences 2017 New Zealand Drilling Program
Mar 23,2017: East West Provides Update On Drilling In Romania And Waterflood In New Zealand
Jan 24,2017: East West Petroleum: Drilling Operations Underway In Romania
Dec 30,2016: East West Petroleum Announces Board Appointment
This comprehensive SWOT profile of East West Petroleum Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of East West Petroleum Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
East West Petroleum Corp. - Key Information
East West Petroleum Corp. - Overview
East West Petroleum Corp. - Key Employees
East West Petroleum Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
East West Petroleum Corp. - Key Operational Heads
East West Petroleum Corp. - Major Products and Services
East West Petroleum Corp. - History
East West Petroleum Corp. - Company Statement
East West Petroleum Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
East West Petroleum Corp. - Business Description
East West Petroleum Corp. - Corporate Strategy
East West Petroleum Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
East West Petroleum Corp. - Strengths
East West Petroleum Corp. - Weaknesses
East West Petroleum Corp. - Opportunities
East West Petroleum Corp. - Threats
East West Petroleum Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
East West Petroleum Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
East West Petroleum Corp., Key Information
East West Petroleum Corp., Key Ratios
East West Petroleum Corp., Share Data
East West Petroleum Corp., Major Products and Services
East West Petroleum Corp., History
East West Petroleum Corp., Key Employees
East West Petroleum Corp., Key Employee Biographies
East West Petroleum Corp., Key Operational Heads
East West Petroleum Corp., Other Locations
East West Petroleum Corp., Subsidiaries
East West Petroleum Corp., Key Competitors
East West Petroleum Corp., SWOT Analysis
East West Petroleum Corp., Ratios based on current share price
East West Petroleum Corp., Annual Ratios
East West Petroleum Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
East West Petroleum Corp., Performance Chart
East West Petroleum Corp., Ratio Charts
Global Hydraulic Fluid Market by Base Oil (Mineral Oil, Synthetic Oil, and Bio-based Oil), by Point of Sale (OEM, and Aftermarket), by End-User Industry (Construction, Metal & Mining, Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Cement Production, Food Processing and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa)
Global CNC knife cutter machine market is expected to boost due to the increasing advancements in production technology, which have led to a reduction in the time required for manufacturingView Report
India Liquefied Petroleum Gas Market by Source (Refinery, Associated gas, and Non-Associated gas), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Chemical, Industrial, Automotive Fuel, Refinery and Others) and By Region (North India, South India, West India and East India)- Forecast to 2027
India liquefied petroleum gas market likely to grow due to the growing usage of LPG for cooking purpose and increasing government initiatives to encourage LPG applications as cooking fuelIndias liquefiedView Report
East West Bancorp Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportEast West Bancorp Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
East West Petroleum Corp (East West Petroleum), formerly Avere Energy Inc, is an oil and gas exploration company that acquires, explores and develops conventional oil and gas resources. The companyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request