MetroGAS S.A. (METR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
MetroGAS SA (MetroGAS) a subsidiary of Empresas Copec SA is an oil and gas company that provides natural gas distribution and transportation services. The company offers security advices about the risk of carrying evacuations in public highway, and precautions to be adopted. It operates electric power plants and industrial and commercial customers for the natural gas. MetroGAS organizes accident prevention campaign to offer advice regarding the risks of carrying out excavations in public highway. The companys service areas include city of Buenos Aires and Southern and Eastern greater metropolitan Buenos Aires. MetroGAS is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
MetroGAS S.A. Key Recent Developments
Jun 23,2017: Natural Gas Pipeline Construction To Begin In Argentinas Domselaar Region By End Of July 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MetroGAS S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MetroGAS S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
MetroGAS S.A. - Key Information
MetroGAS S.A. - Overview
MetroGAS S.A. - Key Employees
MetroGAS S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
MetroGAS S.A. - Key Operational Heads
MetroGAS S.A. - Major Products and Services
MetroGAS S.A. - History
MetroGAS S.A. - Company Statement
MetroGAS S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
MetroGAS S.A. - Business Description
MetroGAS S.A. - Corporate Strategy
MetroGAS S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
MetroGAS S.A. - Strengths
MetroGAS S.A. - Weaknesses
MetroGAS S.A. - Opportunities
MetroGAS S.A. - Threats
MetroGAS S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
MetroGAS S.A. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
MetroGAS S.A., Key Information
MetroGAS S.A., Key Ratios
MetroGAS S.A., Share Data
MetroGAS S.A., Major Products and Services
MetroGAS S.A., History
MetroGAS S.A., Key Employees
MetroGAS S.A., Key Employee Biographies
MetroGAS S.A., Key Operational Heads
MetroGAS S.A., Other Locations
MetroGAS S.A., Subsidiaries
MetroGAS S.A., Key Competitors
MetroGAS S.A., SWOT Analysis
MetroGAS S.A., Ratios based on current share price
MetroGAS S.A., Annual Ratios
MetroGAS S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
MetroGAS S.A., Performance Chart
MetroGAS S.A., Ratio Charts
MetroGAS SA (MetroGAS) is an oil and gas company that offers natural gas distribution and transportation services. The company provides gas detector and carbon monoxide. Its services include invoice andView Report
MetroGAS SA (METR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request