Efora Energy Ltd (EEL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Efora Energy Ltd (Efora Energy), is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. The company acquires, explores, develops and produces hydrocarbon assets in Africa. It holds a diverse portfolio of assets including oil production in Egypt; exploration in the Democratic Republic of Congo; a midstream project relating to crude trading in Nigeria; and material downstream distribution operations throughout South Africa and Zimbabwe. Efora Energy develops, produces, and sells fuel products to international markets. It also operates upstream, downstream and midstream oil and gas projects. The company partners with other oil and gas companies for its exploration activities. Efora Energy is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Efora Energy Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Efora Energy Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Efora Energy Ltd - Key Information
Efora Energy Ltd - Overview
Efora Energy Ltd - Key Employees
Efora Energy Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Efora Energy Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Efora Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
Efora Energy Ltd - History
Efora Energy Ltd - Company Statement
Efora Energy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Efora Energy Ltd - Business Description
Efora Energy Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Efora Energy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Efora Energy Ltd - Strengths
Efora Energy Ltd - Weaknesses
Efora Energy Ltd - Opportunities
Efora Energy Ltd - Threats
Efora Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Efora Energy Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Efora Energy Ltd, Key Information
Efora Energy Ltd, Key Ratios
Efora Energy Ltd, Share Data
Efora Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
Efora Energy Ltd, History
Efora Energy Ltd, Key Employees
Efora Energy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Efora Energy Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Efora Energy Ltd, Other Locations
Efora Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
Efora Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
Efora Energy Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Efora Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Efora Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
Efora Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Efora Energy Ltd, Performance Chart
Efora Energy Ltd, Ratio Charts
Efora Energy Ltd (Efora Energy), is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. The company acquires, explores, develops and produces hydrocarbon assets in Africa. It holds a diverseView Report
Eneco Energy Ltd (Eneco Energy) formerly Ramba Energy Ltd, a subsidiary of Redmount Holdings Ltd, is an oil and gas company that offers exploration and production of oil and gasView Report
Boss Energy Ltd (Boss Energy), formerly Boss Resources Ltd, is focused on exploration and development of mineral properties. The company explores for uranium and gold deposits. It operates uranium andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request