Global Oil & Gas Ltd (GLV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Global Oil & Gas Ltd (Global Oil & Gas), formerly Baraka Energy & Resources Ltd, is an oil and gas exploration and development company that offers oil and gas exploration and production services. The company explores, identifies, and develops energy and resource assets. It has oil and gas assets in Georgina Basin in the Northern Territory, onshore Australia that hosts high quality source beds and potential conventional and unconventional reservoir rocks. Global Oil & Gas undertakes oil and gas exploration projects in Australia and worldwide. The company has explored green field area that makes up part of the Centralian Superbasin such as Georgina, Amadeus, and Wiso sub-basins. Baraka Energy is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Global Oil & Gas Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 07,2021: Western Gas secures funding for drilling of Sasanof-1 exploration well
Feb 27,2020: Global Oil & Gas announces 2020 Helium exploration program
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Global Oil & Gas Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Global Oil & Gas Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Key Information
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Overview
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Key Employees
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Major Products and Services
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - History
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Company Statement
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Business Description
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Strengths
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Weaknesses
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Opportunities
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Threats
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Global Oil & Gas Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, Key Information
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, Key Ratios
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, Share Data
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, Major Products and Services
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, History
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, Key Employees
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, Other Locations
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, Subsidiaries
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, Key Competitors
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, Annual Ratios
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, Performance Chart
Global Oil & Gas Ltd, Ratio Charts
Global SURF (Subsea Umbilical, Riser and Flowline) Market (2021 Edition) - Analysis By Product Type, Water Depth, Application, By Region, By Country: Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of Covid -19 (2021-2026)
Executive The demand for oil witnessed huge slump in the year 2020 due to Covid-19 pandemic but has recovered around two-third of the lost demand by March 2021. It isView Report
Global Synthetic Lubricants Market Analysis – Analysis by Product Type (Engine Oil, Metalworking Fluids, Hydraulic Fluids, Transmission Fluids, Compressor Oil, Gear Oil, Others), End User, By Region, By Country (2021 Edition): Market Insights, Covid-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2021-2026)
Executive The Global Synthetic Lubricants Market valued at USD 33.7 billion in the year 2020, witnessing lucrative growth owing to stringent regulatory standards regarding environment conservation, supportive government policies onView Report
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Oil Furnaces Report by Material, Application, and GeographyView Report
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Oil-free Air Compressor Report by Material, Application, andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request