Forza Petroleum Ltd (OXC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Forza Petroleum Ltd (Forza Petroleum) formerly, Oryx Petroleum Corp Ltd a subsidiary of The Addax and Oryx Group Ltd, is an upstream company that explores oil and gas. The company explores, develops and produces natural resources. It holds interests in petroleum license areas in Africa and the Middle East. Forza Petroleum also offers mining of bitumen; and administrative and technical services. The company provides OML 141, which is a shallow water offshore exploration area and underexplored license area within the Niger Delta. It has spudded wells in Banan Field and Ain Al Safra Discovery. The company has its presence in Iraq, Republic of Congo, Senegal, Nigeria and Guinea Bissau. Forza Petroleum is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Forza Petroleum Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 10,2021: Forza Petroleum Q2 2021 financial and operational results
Jun 29,2021: Forza Petroleum announces election of directors
May 06,2021: Forza Petroleum Q1 2021 financial and operational results
Mar 17,2021: Forza Petroleum 2020 financial and operational results
Mar 10,2021: Forza Petroleum announces its year end 2020 reserves and resources and operations update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Forza Petroleum Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Forza Petroleum Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Key Information
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Overview
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Key Employees
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Major Products and Services
Forza Petroleum Ltd - History
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Company Statement
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Business Description
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Forza Petroleum Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Strengths
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Weaknesses
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Opportunities
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Threats
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Forza Petroleum Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Forza Petroleum Ltd, Key Information
Forza Petroleum Ltd, Key Ratios
Forza Petroleum Ltd, Share Data
Forza Petroleum Ltd, Major Products and Services
Forza Petroleum Ltd, History
Forza Petroleum Ltd, Key Employees
Forza Petroleum Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Forza Petroleum Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Forza Petroleum Ltd, Other Locations
Forza Petroleum Ltd, Subsidiaries
Forza Petroleum Ltd, Key Competitors
Forza Petroleum Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Forza Petroleum Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Forza Petroleum Ltd, Annual Ratios
Forza Petroleum Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Forza Petroleum Ltd, Performance Chart
Forza Petroleum Ltd, Ratio Charts
Forza Petroleum Ltd (Forza Petroleum) formerly, Oryx Petroleum Corp Ltd a subsidiary of The Addax and Oryx Group Ltd, is an upstream company that explores oil and gas. The companyView Report
Nido Petroleum Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Kina Petroleum Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request