Scirocco Energy Plc (SCIR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Scirocco Energy Plc (Scirocco Energy) formerly, Solo Oil Plc is an oil and gas exploration and production company that acquires, explores, develops and produces oil and gas resource development and production assets. The companys non operated oil and gas assets portfolio includes prolific Ruvuma Basin, Tanzania; Kiliwani North gas development on Songo Songo Island, Tanzania; Ntorya-1 (Tanzania) discovery; Weald Basin; Burj Africa, West Africa; and Oil Recovery project in Ontario, Canada. Scirocco Energy also holds interests in petroleum leases in southern Ontario that contain various Ordovicial reefal structures and host oil, gas and condensate. The company has operations in the UK, Tanzania and Canada. Scirocco Energy is headquartered in London, the UK.
Scirocco Energy Plc Key Recent Developments
Sep 24,2021: Scirocco: Award of seismic acquisition contract
Aug 18,2021: Scirocco Energy: Extension of Ruvuma licence
Aug 11,2021: Scirocco Energy: Helium one update
Jul 01,2021: Scirocco Energy: Tanzania operations update
Jun 21,2021: Scirocco Energy: Identification of Helium enriched gas shows in Lake Bed formation
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Scirocco Energy Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Scirocco Energy Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Scirocco Energy Plc - Key Information
Scirocco Energy Plc - Overview
Scirocco Energy Plc - Key Employees
Scirocco Energy Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Scirocco Energy Plc - Key Operational Heads
Scirocco Energy Plc - Major Products and Services
Scirocco Energy Plc - History
Scirocco Energy Plc - Company Statement
Scirocco Energy Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Scirocco Energy Plc - Business Description
Scirocco Energy Plc - Corporate Strategy
Scirocco Energy Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Scirocco Energy Plc - Strengths
Scirocco Energy Plc - Weaknesses
Scirocco Energy Plc - Opportunities
Scirocco Energy Plc - Threats
Scirocco Energy Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Scirocco Energy Plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Scirocco Energy Plc, Key Information
Scirocco Energy Plc, Key Ratios
Scirocco Energy Plc, Share Data
Scirocco Energy Plc, Major Products and Services
Scirocco Energy Plc, History
Scirocco Energy Plc, Key Employees
Scirocco Energy Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Scirocco Energy Plc, Key Operational Heads
Scirocco Energy Plc, Other Locations
Scirocco Energy Plc, Subsidiaries
Scirocco Energy Plc, Key Competitors
Scirocco Energy Plc, SWOT Analysis
Scirocco Energy Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Scirocco Energy Plc, Annual Ratios
Scirocco Energy Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Scirocco Energy Plc, Performance Chart
Scirocco Energy Plc, Ratio Charts
Scirocco Energy Plc (Scirocco Energy) formerly, Solo Oil Plc is an oil and gas exploration and production company that acquires, explores, develops and produces oil and gas resource development andView Report
Enwell Energy PLC (Enwell), a subsidiary of Energees Investments Ltd, is an oil and gas company that conducts reviews on oil and gas projects. The company operates two gas andView Report
Zephyr Energy Plc (Zephyr Energy) formerly, Rose Petroleum Plc is an oil and gas company. The company explores and produce oil and gas, silver, gold, copper, and uranium deposits acrossView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request