Afentra Plc (AET) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Afentra plc (Afentra) formerly, Sterling Energy Plc operates as an oil and gas company that offers oil and gas exploration and development services. The company acquires, produces, operates, manages, and develops crude oil and natural gas producing assets. It operates and manages oil and gas exploration projects such as Ampasindava, Ntem, Ambilobe and Odewayne. Sterlings Ambilobe project is located in the Ambilobe deep water basin and the Ntem project is located in the southern Douala and Rio Muni Basin producing oil and natural gas assets. The companys Odewayne project is situated adjacent to the border with Ethiopia and Ampasindava project is located in the Majunga deep water basin and offshore north-west Madagascar. It also operates its exploration projects in Cameroon, Madagascar and Somaliland. Afentra is headquartered in London, England, the UK
Afentra Plc Key Recent Developments
Sep 09,2021: Afentra announces results for the six months ending 30 June 2021
Jun 01,2021: Afentra Announces publication of Annual Report and Notice of AGM
May 27,2021: Afentra: Annual results for year ended 31 December 2020
Apr 13,2021: Sterling Energy announces company name change
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Afentra Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Afentra Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Afentra Plc - Key Information
Afentra Plc - Overview
Afentra Plc - Key Employees
Afentra Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Afentra Plc - Key Operational Heads
Afentra Plc - Major Products and Services
Afentra Plc - History
Afentra Plc - Company Statement
Afentra Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Afentra Plc - Business Description
Afentra Plc - Corporate Strategy
Afentra Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Afentra Plc - Strengths
Afentra Plc - Weaknesses
Afentra Plc - Opportunities
Afentra Plc - Threats
Afentra Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Afentra Plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Afentra Plc, Key Information
Afentra Plc, Key Ratios
Afentra Plc, Share Data
Afentra Plc, Major Products and Services
Afentra Plc, History
Afentra Plc, Key Employees
Afentra Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Afentra Plc, Key Operational Heads
Afentra Plc, Other Locations
Afentra Plc, Subsidiaries
Afentra Plc, Key Competitors
Afentra Plc, SWOT Analysis
Afentra Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Afentra Plc, Annual Ratios
Afentra Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Afentra Plc, Performance Chart
Afentra Plc, Ratio Charts
Afentra plc (Afentra) formerly, Sterling Energy Plc operates as an oil and gas company that offers oil and gas exploration and development services. The company acquires, produces, operates, manages, andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request