Strad Inc (SDY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Strad Inc (Strad) is a diversified company. The company offers services such as equipment rental, mat mobilization and demobilization, mobile mat washing and servicing, and drill cuttings management and invert recovery services. It rents various equipment including tank farms, light towers, premix tanks, steellock interlocking mats, weblock composite mats, agitator tanks, shale bins, pipe tubs, heavy weight drill pipe, pipe racks, linear motion drying shaker, mobile centrifuge dewatering unit, wellsite trailers, portable water storage shed, submersible pumps, generators and heaters, and others. The company has operations throughout the US and Canada. Strad is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Strad Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 26,2020: Strad Announces Fourth Quarter Results
Jan 13,2020: Strad Announces Director Retirement
Dec 10,2019: Strad Approves $25.0 Million for Industrial Matting Growth in 2020
Nov 07,2019: Strad Announces Third Quarter Results
Aug 01,2019: Strad releases Second Quarter financial results for three and six months ended June 30, 2019
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Strad Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Strad Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Strad Inc - Key Information
Strad Inc - Overview
Strad Inc - Key Employees
Strad Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Strad Inc - Key Operational Heads
Strad Inc - Major Products and Services
Strad Inc - History
Strad Inc - Company Statement
Strad Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Strad Inc - Business Description
Strad Inc - Corporate Strategy
Strad Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Strad Inc - Strengths
Strad Inc - Weaknesses
Strad Inc - Opportunities
Strad Inc - Threats
Strad Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Strad Inc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Strad Inc, Key Information
Strad Inc, Key Ratios
Strad Inc, Share Data
Strad Inc, Major Products and Services
Strad Inc, History
Strad Inc, Key Employees
Strad Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Strad Inc, Key Operational Heads
Strad Inc, Other Locations
Strad Inc, Subsidiaries
Strad Inc, Key Competitors
Strad Inc, SWOT Analysis
Strad Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Strad Inc, Annual Ratios
Strad Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Strad Inc, Performance Chart
Strad Inc, Ratio Charts
Strad Inc (Strad) is a diversified company. The company offers services such as equipment rental, mat mobilization and demobilization, mobile mat washing and servicing, and drill cuttings management and invertView Report
Strad Energy Services Ltd (Strad Energy) is a diversified company. The company offers services such as equipment rental, mat mobilization and demobilization, mobile mat washing and servicing, and drill cuttingsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request