GFL Ltd (GUJFLUORO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GFL Ltd (GFL) formerly known as Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd (GFL), is a chemical company that manufactures PTFE resins, refrigerants, and specialty chemicals. The company offers fluoropolymers, fluoroelastomer, fluoroadditives and fluorospeciality chemicals. Its PTFE products include queous dispersion PTFE, fine powder PTFE, and granular PTFE. GFLs chemicals comprise AHCL, caustic soda lye and flakes, HCI, H2SO4, hydrogen gas, and methylene chloride. The companys fluorospeciality chemicals include TFEDMA, ethyl difluoroacetate, ethyl difluoroacetoacetate, methyl tetrafluoroethyl ether, difluoroacetic acid, hexafluoroisopropanol, hexafluoropropylene, and tetrafluoropropanol. It serves automotive, aerospace, food, pharmaceutical, and oil and gas industries. The company operates through its offices in Mumbai, Vadodara, Egmore and Noida, India. GFL is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GFL Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GFL Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
GFL Ltd - Key Information
GFL Ltd - Overview
GFL Ltd - Key Employees
GFL Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
GFL Ltd - Key Operational Heads
GFL Ltd - Major Products and Services
GFL Ltd - History
GFL Ltd - Company Statement
GFL Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
GFL Ltd - Business Description
GFL Ltd - Corporate Strategy
GFL Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
GFL Ltd - Strengths
GFL Ltd - Weaknesses
GFL Ltd - Opportunities
GFL Ltd - Threats
GFL Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
GFL Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
GFL Ltd, Key Information
GFL Ltd, Key Ratios
GFL Ltd, Share Data
GFL Ltd, Major Products and Services
GFL Ltd, History
GFL Ltd, Key Employees
GFL Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
GFL Ltd, Key Operational Heads
GFL Ltd, Other Locations
GFL Ltd, Subsidiaries
GFL Ltd, Key Competitors
GFL Ltd, SWOT Analysis
GFL Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
GFL Ltd, Annual Ratios
GFL Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
GFL Ltd, Performance Chart
GFL Ltd, Ratio Charts
GFL Ltd (GFL) formerly known as Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd (GFL), is a chemical company that manufactures PTFE resins, refrigerants, and specialty chemicals. The company offers fluoropolymers, fluoroelastomer, fluoroadditives and fluorospecialityView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request