Elixir Energy Ltd (EXR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Elixir Energy Ltd (Elixir Energy) is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company that acquires, explores, and develops conventional and unconventional oil and gas properties. The companys projects include Petra project, Wattenberg project, and Moselle Permit. Its Petra project is located in Colorado and includes Arikaree Creek oil field, Great Plains oil field, John Craig oil field, and Snow King Discovery. Elixir Energys Moselle Permit is situated in north-eastern France in the Saar-Lorraine Basin and includes prospects such as Bullseye, Nancy East, and West Chaumont prospects. It has operations in Australia, France, the US and China. Elixir Energy is headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
Elixir Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 17,2020: Elixir Energy provides operations update
Jul 08,2020: Elixir: Fully gas saturated coals
Jun 12,2020: Elixir Energy signs MoU for small scale LNG plant
Feb 26,2020: Elixir: Coal Seam Gas Discovery at Nomgon-1
Feb 05,2020: Elixir Energy provides operations update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Elixir Energy Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Elixir Energy Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Elixir Energy Ltd - Key Information
Elixir Energy Ltd - Overview
Elixir Energy Ltd - Key Employees
Elixir Energy Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Elixir Energy Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Elixir Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
Elixir Energy Ltd - History
Elixir Energy Ltd - Company Statement
Elixir Energy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Elixir Energy Ltd - Business Description
Elixir Energy Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Elixir Energy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Elixir Energy Ltd - Strengths
Elixir Energy Ltd - Weaknesses
Elixir Energy Ltd - Opportunities
Elixir Energy Ltd - Threats
Elixir Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Elixir Energy Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Elixir Energy Ltd, Key Information
Elixir Energy Ltd, Key Ratios
Elixir Energy Ltd, Share Data
Elixir Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
Elixir Energy Ltd, History
Elixir Energy Ltd, Key Employees
Elixir Energy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Elixir Energy Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Elixir Energy Ltd, Other Locations
Elixir Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
Elixir Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
Elixir Energy Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Elixir Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Elixir Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
Elixir Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Elixir Energy Ltd, Performance Chart
Elixir Energy Ltd, Ratio Charts
Elixir Energy Ltd (Elixir Energy) is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company that acquires, explores, and develops conventional and unconventional oil and gas properties. The companys projectsView Report
Elixir Petroleum Limited (Elixir Petroleum) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company acquires, explores and develops conventional and unconventional oil and gas properties. It operatesView Report
Efora Energy Ltd (Efora Energy), is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. The company acquires, explores, develops and produces hydrocarbon assets in Africa. It holds a diverseView Report
Eneco Energy Ltd (Eneco Energy) formerly Ramba Energy Ltd, a subsidiary of Redmount Holdings Ltd, is an oil and gas company that offers exploration and production of oil and gasView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request