Oman Oil Marketing Co (OOMS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Oman Oil Marketing Co (Oman Oil), a subsidiary of Oman Oil Company SAOC, is an oil and gas company that distributes and markets petroleum products. The company provides products such as lubricants, fuel cards, aviation fuels, commercial fuels and bunkering marine fuels, among others. It offers lubricants such as petrol, diesel, hydraulics, transmission fluid, cooling fluid, greases, and others. Oman Oil offers fuel retailing, storage and distribution, aviation refueling services, and others. The company caters its products to residential, government, commercial sectors, and others. It operates through its office located in Oman and the UAE. Oman Oil is headquartered in Muscat, Oman.
Oman Oil Marketing Co Key Recent Developments
Sep 17,2020: OQ Chemicals licenses Oxo production technology to Duqm Petrochemical Project
Sep 16,2020: BPCL may buyout Oman Oil stake in Bina refinery before its sale
Mar 11,2019: Oman Downstream Expo to focus on government strategy to increase sector growth
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Oman Oil Marketing Co provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Oman Oil Marketing Co including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Key Information
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Overview
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Key Employees
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Key Employee Biographies
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Key Operational Heads
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Major Products and Services
Oman Oil Marketing Co - History
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Company Statement
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Business Description
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Corporate Strategy
Oman Oil Marketing Co - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Strengths
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Weaknesses
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Opportunities
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Threats
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Oman Oil Marketing Co - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Oman Oil Marketing Co, Key Information
Oman Oil Marketing Co, Key Ratios
Oman Oil Marketing Co, Share Data
Oman Oil Marketing Co, Major Products and Services
Oman Oil Marketing Co, History
Oman Oil Marketing Co, Key Employees
Oman Oil Marketing Co, Key Employee Biographies
Oman Oil Marketing Co, Key Operational Heads
Oman Oil Marketing Co, Other Locations
Oman Oil Marketing Co, Subsidiaries
Oman Oil Marketing Co, Key Competitors
Oman Oil Marketing Co, SWOT Analysis
Oman Oil Marketing Co, Ratios based on current share price
Oman Oil Marketing Co, Annual Ratios
Oman Oil Marketing Co, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Oman Oil Marketing Co, Performance Chart
Oman Oil Marketing Co, Ratio Charts
Oman Oil Marketing Co (Oman Oil), a subsidiary of Oman Oil Company SAOC, is an oil and gas company that distributes and markets petroleum products. The company provides products suchView Report
Shell Oman Marketing Co (Shell Oman), formerly Shell Marketing (Oman) Ltd, is an oil and gas company that markets fuel and lubricants. The company provides engine oils and grease forView Report
Oman oil and gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook (2017- 2025) - Opportunities, Insights, Drivers, Investment and Outlook of Upstream, LNG, Pipeline, Storage and Refining
Oman is redesigning its investment and growth strategies with signs of recovery in global markets in 2017. New trends continue to emerge across value chain affecting supply, demand and investmentView Report
Oman Oil Company S.A.O.C. (OOC) is an oil and gas service provider that offers investment facilities for the growth and development of energy sector. The company invests in the areasView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request