NewMarket Corporation (NEU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
NewMarket Corp (NewMarket) is a diversified company. The company manufactures and distributes petroleum additives, lubricant additives, engine oil additives, fuel additives and driveline additives. Its driveline additives include automotive gear oil and automatic transmission fluids. NewMarket also offers industrial products such as anti-wear and hydraulic oils, industrial specialty chemicals, industrial gear oils and grease. The company caters engine oil additives for passenger cars, heavy-duty diesel engines, and railroad and marine diesel engines. It operates through its offices located across the world. NewMarket is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.
NewMarket Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2017: NewMarket Reports Second Quarter And First Half 2017 Results
Apr 26,2017: NewMarket Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
Jan 31,2017: NewMarket Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2016 Results
Oct 26,2016: NewMarket Reports Third Quarter And First Nine Months 2016 Results
Jul 27,2016: NewMarket Reports Second Quarter And First Half 2016 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NewMarket Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NewMarket Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
NewMarket Corporation - Key Information
NewMarket Corporation - Overview
NewMarket Corporation - Key Employees
NewMarket Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
NewMarket Corporation - Key Operational Heads
NewMarket Corporation - Major Products and Services
NewMarket Corporation - History
NewMarket Corporation - Company Statement
NewMarket Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
NewMarket Corporation - Business Description
NewMarket Corporation - Corporate Strategy
NewMarket Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
NewMarket Corporation - Strengths
NewMarket Corporation - Weaknesses
NewMarket Corporation - Opportunities
NewMarket Corporation - Threats
NewMarket Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
NewMarket Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
NewMarket Corporation, Key Information
NewMarket Corporation, Key Ratios
NewMarket Corporation, Share Data
NewMarket Corporation, Major Products and Services
NewMarket Corporation, History
NewMarket Corporation, Key Employees
NewMarket Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
NewMarket Corporation, Key Operational Heads
NewMarket Corporation, Other Locations
NewMarket Corporation, Subsidiaries
NewMarket Corporation, Key Competitors
NewMarket Corporation, SWOT Analysis
NewMarket Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
NewMarket Corporation, Annual Ratios
NewMarket Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
NewMarket Corporation, Performance Chart
NewMarket Corporation, Ratio Charts
NewMarket Corp (NewMarket) is a diversified company. The company manufactures and distributes petroleum additives, lubricant additives, engine oil additives, fuel additives and driveline additives. Its driveline additives include automotive gearView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request