National Gas & Industrial Co (2080) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
National Gas & Industrial Co (2080) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
National Gas & Industrial Co (GASCO) is a petroleum products distributor. The company provides transportation, filling and marketing of LPG. The company also markets cylinders, empty tanks, related spare parts and tank transportation equipment. GASCO’s products portfolio is classified into four types, namely, liquid gas, tanks, cylinders and regulators. Liquid gas comprises regular gas, propane gas and butane gas; tanks include surface tanks and buried tanks; cylinders include gas cylinders and fiber cylinders specification; and regulators comprise gas cylinder regulators, gas tanks regulators. The company also manufactures, transfers and markets petroleum products, chemical, glass, auto parts, equipment service centers and establishes and maintains petroleum equipment and vehicles. It offers LPG to residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial customers. GASCO is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
National Gas & Industrial Co Key Recent Developments
Mar 07,2018: Egypt Is Close To Raising Gas Production By 700 Million Feet A Day
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
National Gas & Industrial Co - Key Facts 5
National Gas & Industrial Co - Key Employees 6
National Gas & Industrial Co - Major Products and Services 7
National Gas & Industrial Co - History 8
National Gas & Industrial Co - Company Statement 9
National Gas & Industrial Co - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
National Gas & Industrial Co - Business Description 12
National Gas & Industrial Co - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
National Gas & Industrial Co - Strengths 13
National Gas & Industrial Co - Weaknesses 14
National Gas & Industrial Co - Opportunities 15
National Gas & Industrial Co - Threats 16
National Gas & Industrial Co - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 – Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of Tables
National Gas & Industrial Co, Key Facts 5
National Gas & Industrial Co, Key Employees 6
National Gas & Industrial Co, Major Products and Services 7
National Gas & Industrial Co, History 8
National Gas & Industrial Co, Other Locations 10
National Gas & Industrial Co, Key Competitors 17
National Gas & Industrial Co, Ratios based on current share price 18
National Gas & Industrial Co, Annual Ratios 19
National Gas & Industrial Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
National Gas & Industrial Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 21
National Gas & Industrial Co, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28
List Of Figures
National Gas & Industrial Co, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 22
National Gas & Industrial Co, Ratio Charts 24
India City Gas Distribution Market, by Type (CNG Vs PNG), By Source of Supply (Domestically Supplied, LNG & International Pipeline), By End Use (Automotive, Residential, Commercial & Industrial), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2015 – 2030
India City Gas Distribution Market, by Type (CNG Vs PNG), By Source of Supply (Domestically Supplied, LNG & International Pipeline), By End Use (Automotive, Residential, Commercial & Industrial), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2015 2030 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 2950View Report
Oil And Gas Supporting Activities Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Well Maintenance, Exploration, Well Developing Covering: Halliburton, Saipem S p A, Schlumberger Ltd, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Weatherford International plc
The oil and gas supporting activities market consists of sales of support activities for oil and gas operations by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that provide support activities onView Report
Indian In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market By Product Type (IVD Equipment and IVD Reagents); Technology Type (Clinical Chemistry, Molecular Diagnostics, Immunoassay, Clinical Microbiology, Coagulation, Hematology, Urinalysis, Blood Gas & Electrolytes, and Others); Application Type (Oncology, Immunology, Infectious Disease, Cardiovascular, Metabolism, Nephrology, and Others); End-users (Hospitals, Laboratories, Point-of-Care, Home Care, Research Institutes, and Others) â€“ Forecast up to 2025
Indian IVD Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecast up to 2025[78 pages report] This market research report includes a detailed segmentation of the Indian IVD market by productView Report
Vietnam Process Boiler and Heating Equipment Market By Type (Steam Boiler, Thermic Fluid Heater, Hot Water Generator, Hot Air Generator & Waste Heat Recovery Boilers), By Fuel Type (Fossil Fuel, Oil & Gas & Non Fossil Fuel) Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024
Vietnam process boiler and heating equipment market was valued at around $ 20.7 million in 2019 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 4% to surpass $View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request