Energy Fuels Inc. (EFR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Energy Fuels Inc (Energy Fuels), formerly Volcanic Metals Exploration Inc, is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, develops, explores and produces uranium and vanadium deposits. It offers acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties. Energy Fuels producing and developed mines include Pinenut, Canyon, Daneros, La Sal Complex, Henry Mountains and Whirlwind. The company operates development projects such as Sheep Mountain, Roca Honda, Gas Hills, Juniper Ridge, Sage Plain, White Mesa Mill, Energy Queen and Pinon Ridge Mill. It has operations throughout the US and Canada. Energy Fuels is headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado, the US.
Energy Fuels Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 03,2017: Energy Fuels Announces Q2-2017 Results
May 12,2017: Energy Fuels unearths high-grade uranium, copper mineralization at Canyon Mine
May 12,2017: Energy Fuels discovers more high-grade Uranium & Copper mineralization at its Canyon Mine
May 11,2017: Energy Fuels Discovers More High-Grade Uranium & Copper Mineralization at Its Canyon Mine; Major Capital Development Expenditures Completed
May 05,2017: Energy Fuels Announces Q1-2017 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Energy Fuels Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Energy Fuels Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Energy Fuels Inc. - Key Information
Energy Fuels Inc. - Overview
Energy Fuels Inc. - Key Employees
Energy Fuels Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Energy Fuels Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Energy Fuels Inc. - Major Products and Services
Energy Fuels Inc. - History
Energy Fuels Inc. - Company Statement
Energy Fuels Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Energy Fuels Inc. - Business Description
Energy Fuels Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Energy Fuels Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Energy Fuels Inc. - Strengths
Energy Fuels Inc. - Weaknesses
Energy Fuels Inc. - Opportunities
Energy Fuels Inc. - Threats
Energy Fuels Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Energy Fuels Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Energy Fuels Inc., Key Information
Energy Fuels Inc., Key Ratios
Energy Fuels Inc., Share Data
Energy Fuels Inc., Major Products and Services
Energy Fuels Inc., History
Energy Fuels Inc., Key Employees
Energy Fuels Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Energy Fuels Inc., Key Operational Heads
Energy Fuels Inc., Other Locations
Energy Fuels Inc., Subsidiaries
Energy Fuels Inc., Key Competitors
Energy Fuels Inc., SWOT Analysis
Energy Fuels Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Energy Fuels Inc., Annual Ratios
Energy Fuels Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Energy Fuels Inc., Performance Chart
Energy Fuels Inc., Ratio Charts
Energy Metals Ltd (EME) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Stans Energy Corp (HRE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (Clean Energy) is an oil and gas company that offers natural gas fuel transportation services. The companys products fuels, liquefied natural gas, compressed natural gas, renewableView Report
Energy Fuels Inc (EFR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request