Jindal Poly Films Ltd (JINDALPOLY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Jindal Poly Films Ltd (JPFL), a subsidiary of B.C. Jindal Group is a chemical company. The company offers products such as PET Films, biaxially oriented polypropylene films, metalized films, coated films, cpp films, thermal lamination films, super plus digital print media, medical x ray films. JPFL also provides steel pipes and photographic products. JPFL PET films comprises of opaque white films, matte and chemical coated films, co-extruded clear and ultra clear films, and high strength yarn grade films. The company offers its products to various industries including flexible packaging, printing, electrical insulation applications, magnetic media, Imaging, Industrial, graphic arts, release liner coating industry. It has distribution and agents in Australia, Italy, South Korea, Austria, Jordan, Spain, Brazil, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Colombia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Egypt, Pakistan and France, among others. JPFL is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Jindal Poly Films Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Jindal Poly Films Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Key Information
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Overview
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Key Employees
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Major Products and Services
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - History
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Company Statement
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Business Description
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Strengths
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Weaknesses
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Opportunities
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Threats
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Jindal Poly Films Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Key Information
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Key Ratios
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Share Data
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Major Products and Services
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, History
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Key Employees
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Other Locations
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Subsidiaries
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Key Competitors
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Annual Ratios
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Performance Chart
Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Ratio Charts
Jindal Steel and Power Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportJindal Steel & Power Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Jindal Poly Films Ltd (JINDALPOLY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Nahar Poly Films Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Nahar Poly Films Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Nahar Poly Films Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Jindal Poly Films Ltd (JPFL), a subsidiary of B.C. Jindal Group is a manufacturer of Polyester (PET) and Polypropylene (OPP) films. The company offers products which include PET films, biaxiallyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request