Mining Industry Mergers, Acquisitions and Capital Raising Quarterly Deals Review - Q2 2020
Mining Industry Mergers, Acquisitions (M&A) and Capital Raising Quarterly Deals Review - Q2 2020 report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&As (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions) and capital raising (equity offering, debt offering, private equity, and venture capital) deals, relevant to mining industry. The report provides detailed comparative monthly and quarterly data on the number of deals and their value, split by deal type. The report also details top capital raising deals, M&As and asset transactions in mining.
The total value of mining deals, after growing in the first quarter, declined by US$5.3bn to US$20.6bn in Q2 2020, mainly due to a 24.8% fall in capital raised during that quarter. However, this decline was partially offset by an increase in asset transactions, which totalled US$2.8bn, 84.9% higher compared with US$1.9bn in Q1 2020. The largest of the completed deals was PT Indonbesia Asahan Aluminium, which raised US$2.5bn in offering three set of bonds at 4.75% (due in 2025), 5.45% (due in 2030) and 5.8% (due in 2050). Vedanta Resources intended acquisition of the remaining 48.94% stake in Vedanta for US$2.2bn was the largest announced deal of the quarter.
- Coverage of all types of capital raising deals - equity offering, debt offering, private equity, and venture capital
- Coverage of all types of M&A deals - mergers, asset transactions and acquisitions
- Geographies covered include Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Oceania and Former Soviet Union.
Reasons to Buy
- Analyse M&As and capital raising deals in the mining industry.
- Review major deals that took place, their status and type.
- Identify and analyze mining companies consolidations and expansions.
- Compare deals by type and status.
- Track the latest mining industry developments, with complete geographic coverage across the Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Oceania and Former Soviet Union.
Q2 2020 in Figures
Announced Mining Deals
Completed Mining Deals
Top M&As in Mining
Top Asset Transactions in Mining
Top Mining Capital Raising Deals
Australia Copper Mining to 2024 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19 Australia Copper Mining to 2024 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19 provides a comprehensive analysis of the Australian copper industry.View Report
Metal Mining Support Activities Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the criticalView Report
Xinjiang Xinxin Mining Industry Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportXinjiang Xinxin Mining Industry Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensiveView Report
Mining Industry Quarterly Review, Q3 2020 - Tracking Commodity Prices, Production and ProjectsThe Mining Industry Quarterly Review, Q3 2020 - Tracking Commodity Prices, Production and Projects report provides a quarterlyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request