Mining Quarterly Review - Q1 2019
Mining Quarterly Review - Q1 2019 report provides a quarterly mining industry update, assessing the latest commodity trends by tracking commodity prices and global and company production for coal, iron ore, gold and copper. Analysis is provided of project momentum, based on projects that commenced operations and advanced in Q1 2019. In addition, the report also provides detailed analysis of development projects in the mining industry, segregated by country, commodity, and company and development capital expenditure trends by region, country, and commodity.
In Q1 2019 weaker steel demand from China weighed on coal prices, while supply constraints, due to mine closures in Brazil coupled with safety concerns at Vale operations, boosted iron ore prices. Gold prices rose due to weak economic data and declining bond yields and rising EV demand supported a rise in copper prices.
Despite an anticipated phase out, global coal production is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.8% between 2019 and 2022, to reach 7.6Bnt in 2022. Chinese and Indian demand will play a major role towards upgrading the global coal output.
- Analyse mineral commodity trends at a global level
- Company production highlights for Q1 2019
- Analyse project developments in the mining industry
- Compare number of development projects in the mining industry by country, commodity and company
- Identify the major projects that advanced in the most recent quarter
- Compare mining industry capital expenditure for construction projects segregated by country and commodity
- Analyse development CAPEX trends by region, country, and commodity
- Track latest mining industry developments
- Geographies covered include - Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Oceania and Former Soviet Union.
Reasons to buy
- Comprehensive evaluation of all development projects by commodity, country and company
- Assess trends in project momentum
- Analyse forecasted production trends for core commodities and mining ROM production
- Predict development CAPEX trends across region, country, and commodity
- Track latest company developments
ROM Production Trends
Project Development Update
Development Capital Expenditure
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
Cloud Computing in Mining - Thematic Research Cloud Computing in Mining - Thematic Research analyses the adoption of cloud computing technologies, such as IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. It analyses the cloudView Report
Mining Industry Quarterly Review, Q3 2020 - Tracking Commodity Prices, Production and ProjectsThe Mining Industry Quarterly Review, Q3 2020 - Tracking Commodity Prices, Production and Projects report provides a quarterlyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request