Suzuken Co Ltd (9987) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Suzuken Co Ltd (Suzuken) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, diagnostic regents, medical equipment and supplies, and medical foods. It develops and manufactures sphygmomanometers, electrocardiographs (ECGs), other medical equipment, and diagnostic products and pharmaceuticals for diabetes and kidney diseases. The company conducts research to advance its pipeline products for the treatment of constipation, renal anemia, hyperparathyroid, nocturia, pruritus, and type 2 diabetes. Suzuken also provides nursing care; manufacturer support services including contract distribution services and distribution of orphan drugs; and training and education for local insurance pharmacies. The company serves hospitals, clinics, insurance pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, and medical institutions in Japan. Suzuken is headquartered in Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Suzuken Co Ltd - Key Facts
Suzuken Co Ltd - Key Employees
Suzuken Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Suzuken Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
Suzuken Co Ltd - History
Suzuken Co Ltd - Company Statement
Suzuken Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Suzuken Co Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Healthcare-Related Services
Business Segment: Insurance Pharmacy
Business Segment: Intersegment Elimination
Business Segment: Pharmaceutical Distribution Business
Business Segment: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Suzuken Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Suzuken Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Suzuken Co Ltd - Strengths
Suzuken Co Ltd - Weaknesses
Suzuken Co Ltd - Opportunities
Suzuken Co Ltd - Threats
Suzuken Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Suzuken Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Suzuken Co Ltd, Key Facts
Suzuken Co Ltd, Key Employees
Suzuken Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Suzuken Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Suzuken Co Ltd, History
Suzuken Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Suzuken Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Suzuken Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Suzuken Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Suzuken Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Suzuken Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Suzuken Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Suzuken Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Suzuken Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Suzuken Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
Suzuken Co Ltd (9987) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125View Report
Suzuken Co Ltd (9987) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Guangxi Hechi Chemical Co Ltd (000953) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Ltd (6305) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request