Pacemakers Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2020
Pacemakers – Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2020,” report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 25+ pipeline devices in Pacemakers pipeline landscape. The Pacemakers market is expected to undergo significant growth in the approaching years owning to an increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disorders around the world. The growing aging population is also a major growth factor for as it is more susceptible to diseases like Cardiac arrest, Heart failure and High blood pressure. Therefore, due to an increase in demand of such devices, huge investment is being made on R&D activities in cardiological sector, which is the major reason for an extensive pipeline in this segment. This report provides a detailed study of the emerging pacemakers along with competitive landscape to help better understand the emerging pacemaker devices.
• Global coverage
A pacemaker is a small device thats placed in the chest or abdomen to help control abnormal heart rhythms. This device uses electrical pulses to prompt the heart to beat at a normal rate. A pacemaker can relieve some arrhythmia symptoms, such as fatigue and fainting. It can also help a person who has abnormal heart rhythms resume a more active lifestyle.
Pacemakers have one to three wires that are each placed in different chambers of the heart.
• The wires in a single-chamber pacemaker usually carry pulses from the generator to the right ventricle (the lower right chamber of your heart).
• The wires in a dual-chamber pacemaker carry pulses from the generator to the right atrium (the upper right chamber of your heart) and the right ventricle. The pulses help coordinate the timing of these two chambers contractions.
• The wires in a biventricular pacemaker carry pulses from the generator to an atrium and both ventricles. The pulses help coordinate electrical signaling between the two ventricles. This type of pacemaker also is called a cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) device
Who needs Pacemakers?
• Aging or heart disease damages sinus nodes ability to set the correct pace for heartbeat
• Patient who has undergone medical procedure to treat an arrhythmia called atrial fibrillation
• heart muscle problems that cause electrical signals to travel too slowly through your heart muscle
Pacemakers Devices Competitive Assessment
This segment of the Pacemakers report encloses its detailed analysis of various pipeline devices which include product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities including pipeline territories, regulatory paths and estimated approval dates and the latest news and press releases. The report also provides list of major players involved in the pipeline product development.
• Product Type
Pacemakers can be used in two different ways based in types – Implantable and External, both the ways are covered in the report. .
• Product Technology
Pacemakers can be used in two different ways based on technology – Single-chamber pacemaker and Dual-chamber pacemaker, both the ways are covered in the report.
• Major Players in Pacemakers
There are approx. 20+ key companies which are developing the products for Pacemakers.
• AtaCor EV Temporary Pacing System: Atacor Medica
The AtaCor EV Temporary Pacing System is designed to deliver reliable, prompt, imaging-free temporary pacing with safe post-procedure ambulation. And it eliminates the complications associated with transvenous leads and the patient discomfort of transcutaneous pacing. The AtaCor EV Temporary Pacing System uses a proprietary parasternal approach, for implantable, extravascular temporary pacing that eliminates the complexity, costs, and risks associated with transvenous pacing. The Atacor Ev Temporary pacing system is under development and not approved for sale in any geography.
• Catheter Selectra 3D: Biotronik SE & Co. KG
BIOTRONIK Selectra represents a significant advancement in lead placement systems for cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices, providing implanters with the optimal tool to make even the most challenging implantations a success. An innovative LV lead delivery system with an integrated hemostasis valve and slittable catheters. The guiding catheter Selectra 3D is a catheter that is intended to support the implantation of a pacemaker lead in untypical positions in the heart like in the His- bundle area. The Catheter Selectra 3D is under development & expected in market by 2022
Further product details are provided in the report……..
Pacemakers Competitive Benchmarking
This segment of the reports provides analysis of the pipeline report to give a clear understanding of the comparative analysis.
The analysis is based on
• Brand Positioning of Leading companies
• Industry Collaborations
Pacemakers: Commercialization Activity
This segment of the report provides a detailed list of any commercial activity in the field of pacemakers ranging from collaboration, mergers and acquisition, recent breakthrough among others.
• In February 2020, Researchers at Texas Heart Institute (THI) and UCLA crossed a significant milestone in the development of wirelessly powered, leadless pacemakers. In an article in the Nature Research journal Scientific Reports, the team used their innovative pacing system to reveal the ability to provide synchronized biventricular pacing to a human-sized heart in a preclinical research model. The team is currently working on further miniaturizing the wirelessly powered pacemaker to make it implantable at one or more desired pacing sites on the heart in a minimally invasive manner. This will eliminate the need for intravascular leads and, most importantly, allow for synchronized and leadless pacing across multiple chambers of the heart, which offers the ability to provide patient-specific CRT.
• In January 2020, Medtronic has received Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval of Micra AV, a pacemaker with atrioventricular (AV) synchrony. Medtronic will begin training field personnel and physicians, and will activate a limited number of implanting centres in the coming weeks, with full launch anticipated later in spring.
Further commercial activities are provided in the report……..
Once a device is recognized by Japan’s National Health Insurance and is put into the A1, A2 or B category, it is required that the manufacturer ensures the availability of the device immediately after its enlistment in the system. The law also mandates that a sufficient supply of the device be available until it is replaced by a successive device.
Further information is provided in the report……..
• Extensive coverage of the Pacemakers under development
• The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
• The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Pacemakers and list all their pipeline projects
• The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
• The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
• Recent developments in the segment / industry
• The report consists of in depth analysis of pipeline products based on various parameters
Pacemakers Report Insights
• Pacemakers - Pipeline Analysis
• Pacemakers - Unmet Need
• Pacemakers - Market Dynamics
• Pacemakers - Future Perspectives and Conclusion
• Pacemakers - Analyst Views
• What are significant companies in this segment, their information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies?
• How to identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage?
• What are important and diverse types of Pacemakers under development?
• What are market-entry and market expansion strategies in Pacemakers?
• What are some of the mergers and acquisitions and to identify major players with the most promising pipeline?
• What is in-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date?
• Medtronic plc
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• Biotronik Se & Co
• LivaNova PLC
• Abbott Laboratories
List Of Tables
Table 1 Total Pipeline Products
Table 3 Pipeline Products by Technology
Table 4 Pipeline Products by Type
Table 6 List of Companies
Table 7 Atacor Medica Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
Table 8 AtaCor EV Temporary Pacing System – Product Status
Table 13 AtaCor EV Temporary Pacing System – Product Description
Catheter Selectra 3D Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
Catheter Selectra 3D – Product Status
Catheter Selectra 3D – Product Description
List Of Figures
Figure 1 List of Pipeline Products
Figure 2 Ongoing Clinical Trial
Figure 3 Ongoing Clinical Trial Pipeline Products by Technology
Figure 4 Ongoing Clinical Trial Pipeline Products by Type
Pacemakers Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2020View Report
Pacemakers (Cardiovascular) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)Pacemakers (Cardiovascular) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trendsView Report
Renal tubular acidosis (RTA) Pipeline Insight, 2020, report provides comprehensive insights about 5+ companies and 5+ pipeline drugs in Renal tubular acidosis pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drugView Report
Argininosuccinic aciduria (ASA) Pipeline Insight, 2020, report provides comprehensive insights about 5+ companies and 5+ pipeline drugs in Argininosuccinic aciduria pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, includingView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request