Matrix I.T. Ltd. (MTRX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Matrix IT Ltd (Matrix) is a technology service provider that offers medical technological solutions. The companys services comprise representing software products, strategic consulting, call centers, outsourcing and offshore, professional services, development and implementation, integration and infrastructures, testing and quality assurance, and training and assimilation. It offers offshore, infrastructure and consulting services, outsourcing, nearshore, training and assimilation services. The company serves government and public, health, education and academic, banking and finance, defense, Hi-Tech and ISVs, industry and commerce, and telecom sectors. Matrix is headquartered in Herzliya, Israel.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Matrix I.T. Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Matrix I.T. Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Key Information
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Overview
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Key Employees
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - History
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Company Statement
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Business Description
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Strengths
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Weaknesses
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Opportunities
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Threats
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Matrix I.T. Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Key Information
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Key Ratios
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Share Data
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Major Products and Services
Matrix I.T. Ltd., History
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Key Employees
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Other Locations
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Subsidiaries
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Key Manufacturing facilities
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Key Competitors
Matrix I.T. Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Annual Ratios
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Performance Chart
Matrix I.T. Ltd., Ratio Charts
Antimicrobial Regenerative Wound Matrix is a very important part of the wound care industry and global trade. Antimicrobial Regenerative Wound matrix is used to improve the regeneration of dermal andView Report
Miromatrix Medical Inc (Miromatrix Medical) is a biotechnology company engaged in the development extracellular matrix based medical devices in soft tissue reinforcement and advanced wound care. The company offers MIRODERMView Report
Matrix IT Ltd (Matrix) is a technology service provider that offers medical technological solutions. The companys services comprise representing software products, strategic consulting, call centers, outsourcing and offshore, professional services,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request