Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS Devices) Consoles (Cardiovascular Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model
Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS Devices) Consoles (Cardiovascular Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Cardiovascular Devices therapeutic area.
Intravascular Ultrasound System is a fiber-optic, catheter-based, near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy and intravascular ultrasound combined system intended to identify and characterize atherosclerotic plaque in the coronary arteries. It is a combination device that uses IVUS to quantify the degree of narrowing produced by a plaque, the size of the artery and the adequacy of stent expansion. Intravascular Ultrasound System Console is the base unit which is integrated into the interventionalist lab with the control panel, CPU, Color LCD Monitor, patient interface module for catheter designed to hang on bed rail.
Each of the covered 39 countrys color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model
Currently marketed IVUS consoles and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total IVUS consoles market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2028.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Intravascular Ultrasound System market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Intravascular Ultrasound System market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Philips Healthcare, Boston Scientific Corp, Abbott Laboratories, Terumo Medical Corp, ACIST Medical Systems, Infraredx, Others.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you wont find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the IVUS consoles marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving IVUS consoles market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the IVUS consoles market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific IVUS consoles market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
The Global and Southeast Asia Intravascular Ultrasound Tools Industry, 2013-2023 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Intravascular Ultrasound Tools industryView Report
The Global and Southeast Asia Intravascular Ultrasound Device Industry, 2013-2023 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Intravascular Ultrasound Device industryView Report
Europe Urology Ultrasound Systems Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Europe Urology Ultrasound Systems market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD byView Report
Europe Ophthalmic Ultrasound Systems Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Europe Ophthalmic Ultrasound Systems market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request