KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (KLM), a subsidiary of Air France-KLM SA, is a provider of air transportation services. The company offers passenger transportation, catering services, cargo services, maintenance and repair, and overhaul services in domestic and international markets. It also provides maintenance services, packaging and business class deals, customer information services, lost and found services, and digital services. KLM provides maintenance services through its maintenance repair and overhaul center. The companys major brands include KLM, Transavia, Martinair and KLM Cityhopper. Its fleet includes Boeing 787-9, Boeing 747-400 Combi, Boeing 747-400ER, Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 777-200ER, Airbus A330-300 and Airbus A330-200 aircraft. KLM is headquartered in Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Key Recent Developments
May 27,2019: SkyNRG chooses Topsoes HydroFlex technology for Europes first sustainable aviation fuel plant
May 27,2019: KLM, SkyNRG and SHV Energy announce project first European plant for sustainable aviation fuel
Apr 27,2018: KLM shareholders hires members to supervisory board and board of managing directors
Mar 12,2018: Dick Benschop new CEO Schiphol
Feb 02,2018: Gazprom Neft aviation fuels sales up 10 percent year-on-year at Sheremetyevo
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Key Facts
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Key Employees
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Key Employee Biographies
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Major Products and Services
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - History
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Company Statement
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Business Description
Business Segment: Leisure
Business Segment: Maintenance
Business Segment: Network
Business Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: Africa, Middle East
Geographical Segment: Americas Polynesia
Geographical Segment: Asia, New Caledonia
Geographical Segment: Caribbean, Indian Ocean
Geographical Segment: Europe, North Africa
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Strengths
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Weaknesses
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Opportunities
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Threats
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Key Competitors
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments
May 27, 2019: SkyNRG chooses Topsoes HydroFlex technology for Europes first sustainable aviation fuel plant
May 27, 2019: KLM, SkyNRG and SHV Energy announce project first European plant for sustainable aviation fuel
Apr 27, 2018: KLM shareholders hires members to supervisory board and board of managing directors
Mar 12, 2018: Dick Benschop new CEO Schiphol
Feb 02, 2018: Gazprom Neft aviation fuels sales up 10 percent year-on-year at Sheremetyevo
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Key Facts
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Key Employees
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Key Employee Biographies
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Major Products and Services
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, History
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Subsidiaries
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Key Competitors
KLM Catering Services Schiphol bv - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportKLM Catering Services Schiphol bv - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Royal Dutch Shell plc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesLaunched in September 2020, Studio X is an open innovation studio in the United States that aims to leverage emerging technologies andView Report
This report is part of theCompetitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the development andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request