Genting Berhad (GENTING) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Genting Berhad (Genting) is an investment holding and management company. The company operates through its subsidiaries in leisure, hospitality, gaming, entertainment, property development and operation, oil and gas, power generation and palm oil plantation sectors. It manages a portfolio of hotels, gaming, and entertainment businesses. Genting operates its properties under several brands such as Genting, Resorts World, Genting Club, Genting Grand, Crystal Cruises, Dream Cruises, Star Cruises, Crockfords and Maxims. The company operates in alliance with Hard Rock Hotel, Universal Studios, Twentieth Century Fox, Premium Outlets and other renowned international brand partners. It owns and manages oil palm plantations, undertakes palm oil milling and conducts related activities in Malaysia and Indonesia. In addition, it also operates gas-fired, coal-fired and wind power plants in China and India. The companys operations are spanned across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, China, the UK, Bahamas and the US. Genting is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Genting Berhad Key Recent Developments
Aug 24,2017: Genting Announces Second Quarter Results For Period Ended 30 June 2017
Jun 06,2017: Genting: No Plan To Divest O&G Asset Yet
Jun 01,2017: Genting Announces Change In Boardroom
Jun 01,2017: Genting Announces Appointment Of Independent And Non Executive Director
Jun 01,2017: Genting Announces Appointment Of Lin See Yan As Independent And Non Executive Director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Genting Berhad - Key Facts 5
Genting Berhad - Key Employees 6
Genting Berhad - Key Employee Biographies 7
Genting Berhad - Major Products and Services 8
Genting Berhad - History 9
Genting Berhad - Company Statement 11
Genting Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Genting Berhad - Business Description 18
Genting Berhad - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Genting Berhad - Strengths 20
Genting Berhad - Weaknesses 21
Genting Berhad - Opportunities 22
Genting Berhad - Threats 23
Genting Berhad - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Genting Berhad, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 33
Aug 24, 2017: Genting Announces Second Quarter Results For Period Ended 30 June 2017 33
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Change In Boardroom 36
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Appointment Of Independent And Non Executive Director 38
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Appointment Of Lin See Yan As Independent And Non Executive Director 40
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Change In Boardroom 42
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Retirement Of Tan Sri Foong Cheng Yuen 44
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Retirement Of Tun Mohammed Hanif Bin Omar 45
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Retirement Of Tan Sri Dr Lin See Yan 46
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Retirement Of Dato Dr Thillainathan A/L Ramasamy 47
May 29, 2017: Genting Berhad Q1 profit increases 48
Section 5 Appendix 49
Ratio Definitions 49
About GlobalData 53
Contact Us 53
List Of Tables
Genting Berhad, Key Facts 5
Genting Berhad, Key Employees 6
Genting Berhad, Key Employee Biographies 7
Genting Berhad, Major Products and Services 8
Genting Berhad, History 9
Genting Berhad, Subsidiaries 16
Genting Berhad, Key Competitors 24
Genting Berhad, Ratios based on current share price 25
Genting Berhad, Annual Ratios 26
Genting Berhad, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Genting Berhad, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Genting Berhad, Interim Ratios 30
Genting Berhad, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 49
Capital Market Ratios 49
Equity Ratios 50
Profitability Ratios 50
Cost Ratios 51
Liquidity Ratios 51
Leverage Ratios 52
Efficiency Ratios 52
List Of Figures
Genting Berhad, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 29
Genting Berhad, Ratio Charts 31
Genting Singapore Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportGenting Singapore Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Genting Malaysia Bhd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportView Report
Genting Berhad Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Genting Berhad Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Genting Berhad. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Genting Berhad (Genting) is an investment holding and management company. The company operates through its subsidiaries in leisure, hospitality, gaming, entertainment, property development and operation, oil and gas, power generationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request