Park Hotels & Resorts (PK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (Park Hotels & Resorts) is a developer of hotels and resorts. The companys portfolio includes premium brand hotels and resorts in both domestic and international markets. It offers various services for the customers comfort including lounge, car rental desk, gift shop, clothing store, news stand, luggage hold, safety deposit box, electric service and on-site convenience store. Park Hotels & Resorts provides fitness and recreation services such as beach, fitness room, spa, pool, sightseeing tours and snorkeling. It also provides various services to the business customers such as business center, express mail, office rental, video conferencing, notary public and meeting rooms. The company operates its high quality hotels in major urban and convention areasincluding New York City, Washington, D.C., Chicago, San Francisco and London. It operates resorts in leisure areas such as Hawaii, Orlando and Key West and operates various hotels and resorts at gateway airports, such as Los Angeles International, Chicago OHare, Boston Logan and Miami Airport.Park Hotels & Resorts is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the USA.
Park Hotels & Resorts Key Recent Developments
May 04,2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports Q1 2017 results
Mar 02,2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports Q4 and full year 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Park Hotels & Resorts - Key Facts 5
Park Hotels & Resorts - Key Employees 6
Park Hotels & Resorts - Key Employee Biographies 7
Park Hotels & Resorts - Major Products and Services 8
Park Hotels & Resorts - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
Park Hotels & Resorts - Business Description 10
Park Hotels & Resorts - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
Park Hotels & Resorts - Strengths 11
Park Hotels & Resorts - Weaknesses 12
Park Hotels & Resorts - Opportunities 13
Park Hotels & Resorts - Threats 14
Park Hotels & Resorts - Key Competitors 15
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 16
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 16
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 17
Performance Chart 19
Financial Performance 19
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 21
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 22
May 04, 2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports Q1 2017 results 22
Mar 02, 2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports Q4 and full year 2016 results 23
Section 5 Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List Of Tables
Park Hotels & Resorts, Key Facts 5
Park Hotels & Resorts, Key Employees 6
Park Hotels & Resorts, Key Employee Biographies 7
Park Hotels & Resorts, Major Products and Services 8
Park Hotels & Resorts, Subsidiaries 9
Park Hotels & Resorts, Key Competitors 15
Park Hotels & Resorts, Ratios based on current share price 16
Park Hotels & Resorts, Annual Ratios 17
Park Hotels & Resorts, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 18
Park Hotels & Resorts, Interim Ratios 20
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27
List Of Figures
Park Hotels & Resorts, Performance Chart (2013 - 2016) 19
Park Hotels & Resorts, Ratio Charts 21
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Crowd Sourced Smart Parking Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Crowd Sourced Smart Parking market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreakView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Trampoline Park Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Trampoline Park market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally, thisView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
Taj GVK Hotels & Resorts Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportTaj GVK Hotels & Resorts Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensiveView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request