Arsenal Holdings PLC (AFC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Arsenal Holdings plc (Arsenal) is a sports company. The group operates Arsenal football club and offers other related services. It broadcasts football matches and leagues, retails its products for men, women and children through various e-commerce mediums and retailers, issues match tickets and provides match day hospitality services. The group markets its football club across various digital platforms and social media channels. Arsenal also provides training services and invests on new players through its academy. The group carries out rental and sale of commercial properties and infrastructure development services at Emirates Stadium. Arsenal is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Arsenal Holdings PLC Key Recent Developments
Aug 04,2017: Arsenal announces official transition to 100% renewable energy, through Octopus Energy
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Key Facts 5
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Key Employees 6
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Key Employee Biographies 7
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Major Products and Services 8
Arsenal Holdings PLC - History 9
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Company Statement 11
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 1
Head Office 1
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 1
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Business Description 14
Arsenal Holdings PLC - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Strengths 15
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Weaknesses 16
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Opportunities 17
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Threats 18
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Key Competitors 19
Section Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 2
Financial Performance 2
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 26
Aug 04, 2017: Arsenal announces official transition to 100% renewable energy, through Octopus Energy 26
Section 5 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 1
Contact Us 1
List Of TablesList of Tables
Arsenal Holdings PLC, Key Facts 5
Arsenal Holdings PLC, Key Employees 6
Arsenal Holdings PLC, Key Employee Biographies 7
Arsenal Holdings PLC, Major Products and Services 8
Arsenal Holdings PLC, History 9
Arsenal Holdings PLC, Subsidiaries 13
Arsenal Holdings PLC, Key Competitors 19
Arsenal Holdings PLC, Ratios based on current share price 20
Arsenal Holdings PLC, Annual Ratios 21
Arsenal Holdings PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Arsenal Holdings PLC, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Arsenal Holdings PLC Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Arsenal Holdings PLC Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Arsenal Holdings PLC. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
EKF Diagnostics Holdings Plc (EKF Diagnostics) is an in vitro diagnostics company that designs, develops, manufactures, and markets point-of-care (POC) devices and tests; and central laboratory products. Its POC rangeView Report
Galliford Try Holdings Plc (GFRD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request