Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (TXRH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (Texas Roadhouse) is a full service and casual dining restaurant chain. The company operates, manages and undertakes franchising of restaurants in the US and internationally. Texas Roadhouse offers an assortment of specially seasoned and aged steaks hand-cut daily on the premises and cooked to order over open gas-fired grills. Its restaurants operate under the Texas Roadhouse and Bubbas 33 brand names. The major menu items served at the restaurants include ribs, fish, seafood, chicken, pork chops, pulled pork, vegetable plates, and an assortment of hamburgers, salads and sandwiches. Texas Roadhouse is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, the US.
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2017: Texas Roadhouse announces Q2 2017 results
May 01,2017: Texas Roadhouse Q1 net income down
Feb 21,2017: Texas Roadhouse announces Q4 2016 results
Feb 21,2017: Texas Roadhouse Q4 net income decreases
Feb 13,2017: Texas Roadhouse announces opening
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. - History 10
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. - Company Statement 11
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. - Business Description 14
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 15
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. - Strengths 16
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. - Weaknesses 17
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. - Opportunities 18
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. - Threats 19
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 28
May 01, 2017: Texas Roadhouse Q1 net income down 28
Feb 21, 2017: Texas Roadhouse announces Q4 2016 results 29
Feb 21, 2017: Texas Roadhouse Q4 net income decreases 30
Section 5 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
Texas Roadhouse, Inc., Key Facts 5
Texas Roadhouse, Inc., Key Employees 6
Texas Roadhouse, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Texas Roadhouse, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Texas Roadhouse, Inc., History 10
Texas Roadhouse, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Texas Roadhouse, Inc., Key Competitors 20
Texas Roadhouse, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
Texas Roadhouse, Inc., Annual Ratios 22
Texas Roadhouse, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Texas Roadhouse, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Texas Roadhouse, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
Texas Roadhouse, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
Texas Roadhouse, Inc., Ratio Charts 27
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (TXRH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request