BPO Services in Europe
BPO Services in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- BPO services include revenues generated both from signed deals that remain under contract and the annual revenues associated with new contracts signed within a particular calendar year. The services include the outsourcing of functions such as customer relationship management, knowledge process outsourcing, finance & accounting, human resources, procurement, and vertical-specific processes. The total value of the market represents the demand for the service coming from a particular country.
- The European BPO Services market had total revenues of $65.6bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2014 and 2018.
- The BPO services market is positively correlated with technology, meaning the BPO market growth follows growth in the technology market of the country.
- The UK made up over 19.7% of European revenue in 2018, with Germany and France as the second and third largest, having contributed 18.8% and 15.1% respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the bpo services market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the bpo services market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key bpo services market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe bpo services market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Europe bpo services market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Europe bpo services market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe bpo services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europes bpo services market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Accenture plc
8.2. Capgemini SE
8.3. ISS AS
8.4. Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Europe bpo services market value: $ billion, 2014-18
Table 2: Europe bpo services market category segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 3: Europe bpo services market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 4: Europe bpo services market value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Table 5: Accenture plc: key facts
Table 6: Accenture plc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Accenture plc: Key Employees
Table 8: Accenture plc: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Capgemini SE: key facts
Table 10: Capgemini SE: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Capgemini SE: Key Employees
Table 12: Capgemini SE: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: ISS AS: key facts
Table 14: ISS AS: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: ISS AS: Key Employees
Table 16: Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA: key facts
Table 17: Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 18: Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA: Key Employees
Table 19: Europe size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 20: Europe gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 21: Europe gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 22: Europe inflation, 2014-18
Table 23: Europe consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 24: Europe exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Europe bpo services market value: $ billion, 2014-18
Figure 2: Europe bpo services market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Europe bpo services market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Europe bpo services market value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the bpo services market in Europe, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the bpo services market in Europe, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the bpo services market in Europe, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the bpo services market in Europe, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the bpo services market in Europe, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the bpo services market in Europe, 2018
Global Middleoffice BPO Services Market Research Report 2015-2027 of Major Types, Applications and Competitive Vendors in Top Regions and Countries
The Global market for Middleoffice BPO Services is estimated to grow at a CAGR of roughly X.X% in the next 8 years, and will reach USD X.X million in 2027,View Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Cloud Based BPO Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Cloud Based BPO market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally,View Report
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Instrumentation Services Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Instrumentation Services market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally, thisView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request