Global Machinery Industry Profile & Value Chain Analysis
Global Machinery industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The value and supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global machinery value /supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value chain. Key value/supply chain stages analyzed include raw materials, component production, machinery manufacture, sale/distribution, and end user.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global machinery market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The machinery market includes agricultural machinery, mining equipment, and construction equipment.
- The global machinery market is expected to generate total revenues of $214,543.0m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.4% between 2012 and 2016.
- The construction segment is expected to be the markets most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $139,151.8m, equivalent to 64.9% of the markets overall value.
- Decreases in oil prices, coupled with the recent OPEC deals to help stimulate oil prices in the future could stimulate rapid growth of the machinery market prior to the oil price increases.
- There is evidence of backwards integration from machinery manufacturers at the component production stage of the chain
- Manufacturers sometimes operate their own dealerships but the more common modus operandi is a network of franchises or authorized dealerships
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the machinery market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global machinery market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key machinery market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global machinery market with five year forecasts
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global machinery market value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global machinery market value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global machinery market value/supply chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global machinery market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global machinery market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global machinery market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global machinery market?
- Who are the top competitors in the global machinery market?
- What are the key stages and sub-stages of the global machinery market value/supply chain?
Executive Summary 2
Value chain analysis 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Value Chain Analysis 7
Machinery Market complete value chain overview 7
Raw Materials 9
Component Production 11
Machinery Manufacture 13
End User 17
Market Overview 19
Market definition 19
Market analysis 19
Market Data 21
Market value 21
Market Segmentation 22
Category segmentation 22
Geography segmentation 23
Market Outlook 24
Market value forecast 24
Five Forces Analysis 25
Buyer power 26
Supplier power 28
New entrants 29
Threat of substitutes 30
Degree of rivalry 31
Leading Companies 32
AB Volvo 32
Caterpillar Inc. 36
Deere & Company 40
Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. 44
Industry associations 49
Related MarketLine research 49
About MarketLine 50
List Of TablesList of Tables
Table 1: Global machinery market value: $ billion, 2012-16 21
Table 2: Global machinery market category segmentation: $ billion, 2016 22
Table 3: Global machinery market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2016 23
Table 4: Global machinery market value forecast: $ billion, 2016-21 24
Table 5: AB Volvo: key facts 32
Table 6: AB Volvo: key financials ($) 33
Table 7: AB Volvo: key financials (SEK) 34
Table 8: AB Volvo: key financial ratios 34
Table 9: Caterpillar Inc.: key facts 36
Table 10: Caterpillar Inc.: key financials ($) 37
Table 11: Caterpillar Inc.: key financial ratios 38
Table 12: Deere & Company: key facts 40
Table 13: Deere & Company: key financials ($) 41
Table 14: Deere & Company: key financial ratios 42
Table 15: Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.: key facts 44
Table 16: Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.: key financials ($) 45
Table 17: Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.: key financials (KRW) 45
Table 18: Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.: key financial ratios 46
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Figure 1: Machinery Market complete value chain overview 7
Figure 2: Machinery Market complete value chain with active companies 8
Figure 3: Raw Materials Producers - Overview 9
Figure 4: Parts Manufacture - Overview 11
Figure 5: Machinery Manufacture - Overview 13
Figure 6: Sale/Distribution - Overview 15
Figure 7: End User - Overview 17
Figure 8: Global machinery market value: $ billion, 2012-16 21
Figure 9: Global machinery market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2016 22
Figure 10: Global machinery market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2016 23
Figure 11: Global machinery market value forecast: $ billion, 2016-21 24
Figure 12: Forces driving competition in the global machinery market, 2016 25
Figure 13: Drivers of buyer power in the global machinery market, 2016 26
Figure 14: Drivers of supplier power in the global machinery market, 2016 28
Figure 15: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global machinery market, 2016 29
Figure 16: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global machinery market, 2016 30
Figure 17: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global machinery market, 2016 31
Figure 18: AB Volvo: revenues & profitability 34
Figure 19: AB Volvo: assets & liabilities 35
Figure 20: Caterpillar Inc.: revenues & profitability 38
Figure 21: Caterpillar Inc.: assets & liabilities 39
Figure 22: Deere & Company: revenues & profitability 42
Figure 23: Deere & Company: assets & liabilities 43
Figure 24: Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.: revenues & profitability 46
Figure 25: Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.: assets & liabilities 47
Steel Wind Tower Market: By Height Range (Up to 40 Meters, 40 Meters 80 Meters, 80 Meters 140 Meters and Above 140 Meters), By Application (Offshore Wind PowerView Report
Hot Foil Stamping Machine is the tool used to complete the foil stamping process. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will haveView Report
The global market size of Machinery Manufacturing is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by the endView Report
Based on the Rice Milling Machinery industrial chain, this report mainly elaborates the definition, types, applications and major players of Rice Milling Machinery market in details. Deep analysis about marketView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request