General Electric Co (GE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
General Electric Company (GE) is a digital industrial company. It offers a range of industrial, infrastructure and financial services globally. The company offers a range of products and services ranging from aircraft engines, power generation and oil and gas production equipment to medical imaging, financing and industrial products. It also offers a comprehensive range of financial services. The company primarily serves power, aviation, healthcare, renewable energy, oil and gas, transportation and lighting sectors. It operates manufacturing facilities in the US, Puerto Rico and other countries in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and African regions. GE is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
General Electric Co Key Recent Developments
Apr 09,2018: Togo And Equatorial Guinea Ink LNG Accord
Apr 04,2018: Brattle to Manage Sale of Transmission Rights from GEs Linden VFT Smart Grid Project
Apr 04,2018: GEs Advanced Gas Path Upgrades Generate $775 Million in Total Customer Value Annually
Apr 03,2018: Iraq Expands Basra Oil Refinery After GE And Baker Hughes Gas Deal Baghdad wants to build new refineries as its oil processing capacity was severely curtailed by damage to
Apr 02,2018: Veritas Capital to Acquire Revenue-Cycle, Ambulatory Care and Workforce Management Software Unit from GE Healthcare for $1 Billion
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
General Electric Co - Key Facts 6
General Electric Co - Key Employees 7
General Electric Co - Key Employee Biographies 9
General Electric Co - Major Products and Services 10
General Electric Co - History 17
General Electric Co - Company Statement 52
General Electric Co - Locations And Subsidiaries 54
Head Office 54
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 54
Joint Venture 59
Business Unit 60
Section 2 Company Analysis 61
Company Overview 61
General Electric Co - Business Description 61
Business Segment: Aviation 61
Key Stats 61
Business Segment: Capital 62
Key Stats 62
Business Segment: Healthcare 62
Key Stats 62
Business Segment: Lightning 63
Key Stats 63
Business Segment: Oil & Gas 63
Key Stats 64
Business Segment: Power 64
Key Stats 64
Business Segment: Renewable Energy 64
Key Stats 65
Business Segment: Transportation 65
Key Stats 65
Geographical Segment: Non US 65
Target Markets 65
Geographical Segment: US 66
General Electric Co - SWOT Analysis 67
SWOT Analysis - Overview 67
General Electric Co - Strengths 67
General Electric Co - Weaknesses 68
General Electric Co - Opportunities 69
General Electric Co - Threats 70
General Electric Co - Key Competitors 71
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 72
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 72
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 73
Performance Chart 75
Financial Performance 75
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 76
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 77
General Electric Co, Recent Deals Summary 78
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 79
Apr 04, 2018: GEs Advanced Gas Path Upgrades Generate $775 Million in Total Customer Value Annually 79
Apr 04, 2018: Brattle to Manage Sale of Transmission Rights from GEs Linden VFT Smart Grid Project 80
Apr 02, 2018: Veritas Capital to Acquire Revenue-Cycle, Ambulatory Care and Workforce Management Software Unit from GE Healthcare for $1 Billion 81
Mar 21, 2018: GE Additive Donates 3D Metal Printer to the University of Cincinnati 82
Mar 07, 2018: GE in Jenbach Awarded GEO Award for Factory of the Year 83
Mar 07, 2018: Centerpiece of K.I.E.L. Coastal Power Plant Complete 84
Feb 26, 2018: GE Announces 2018 Board of Directors Slate; Includes Three New Directors 85
Feb 22, 2018: GE, Noble launch digital drilling vessel 86
Feb 15, 2018: DEWA strengthens cooperation with General Electric 87
Feb 14, 2018: Mass Jordan for Renewable Energy signs the financial closing documents with (NEPCO) the National Electric Power Company in Jordan 88
Section 5 Appendix 89
Ratio Definitions 89
About GlobalData 93
Contact Us 93
List Of TablesList of Tables
General Electric Co, Key Facts 6
General Electric Co, Key Employees 7
General Electric Co, Key Employee Biographies 9
General Electric Co, Major Products and Services 10
General Electric Co, History 17
General Electric Co, Subsidiaries 54
General Electric Co, Joint Venture 59
General Electric Co, Business Unit 60
General Electric Co, Key Competitors 71
General Electric Co, Ratios based on current share price 72
General Electric Co, Annual Ratios 73
General Electric Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 74
General Electric Co, Interim Ratios 76
General Electric Co, Recent Deals Summary 78
Currency Codes 89
Capital Market Ratios 89
Equity Ratios 90
Profitability Ratios 90
Cost Ratios 91
Liquidity Ratios 91
Leverage Ratios 92
Efficiency Ratios 92
List Of FiguresList of Figures
General Electric Co, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 75
General Electric Co, Ratio Charts 77
General Electric Company (GE) is a digital industrial company. It offers a range of industrial, infrastructure and financial services globally. The company offers a range of products and services rangingView Report
Portland General Electric: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Energy Market
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
NR Electric Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Beltrami Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request